Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raiders are going to the Bowl this year!

Mike20

What's up all I just wanted everyone to know that the Raiders are going to be in the superbowl this year incase you did not know! Ravens were great last year but a knew QB is always tough to adjust to and they lost a few defensive players this offseason. Raiders on the other hand addressed alot of issues with the signings of Jerry Rice,Charlie Garner who is better than Napolean Kaufman because he can run inside as well as outside,Trace Armstrong the guy is a sack master,Reggie Barlow who is a speedy return man,Not to mention the DB core well surely have more int's than the did last year. Trust me if there not in the bowl I will post a nude pic of myself on this website. wait well I forgot most on here on men so stratch that. Anyway they will be there!:fro:

Although It's no secret I'm a Titans and Saints fan, I do give credit were credit is due. The Raiders do have an excellent shot at winning it all this year and if the Titans and/or Saints don't make it to the big dance this year and the Raiders do, then I will certainly pull for them.

Tim Brown I think deserves a ring before he retires he's been an iron man for that organization and has not had the ego like most stars on a team would have and has been a good leader for them.

Marques Tuiasosopo I watched in the Rose Bowl for Washington when they destroyed Wisconsin and although he's a future starter at QB, was a good draft pick for them.

There big question though won't be if Rice can still play like everyone's speculating, I think he will do fine. In order to open it up more for Rice and Brown, Eric Bjornson (I hope left his butter fingers behind in New England) will have to step up. If not then they'll need to pull that 55 gallon drum of stick'em Lester Hayes left behind and put it to good use. :)

The Raiders are my AFC dogs. They're my second favorite team next to the Bears. Tim Brown is awesome. Everyone overlooks him when compared to the other top recievers in the league, but he's been one of the most consistant recievers his whole career. I think the Raiders have a strong chance to make it to the Superbowl this year.

Was there realignment that moved the Raiders to the NFC that I didn't know about? Because if the Raiders are still in the AFC, the only way they're going to the Super Bowl is with game tickets!

Granted it was just a pre-season game, but I went to see them play my cardinals on Saturday and they didn't look all that great.

theres no team that I hate more than the raiders :mad: but I think that they have as good as shot as anyone a boatload of talent and a great coach.

Top Bottom