Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raiders and Stealers in the Super Bowl

I'd be amazed if the raiders made it to the bowl.

I love 'em, but they have a long ways to go. They need to trade wheatley for someone who bitches less and plays more.

No one thinks the Ravens have a chance...??! I'm rooting for the Raiders but I fear the Ravens more than the Steelers and a hell of a lot more than the Pats.

Rams are awesome but they have a tough time with stifling defenses like the Bears and Ravens. I wouldn't be shocked if the Ravens won again....a little pissed but not shocked.

i RARELY POST ON THE CHAT BOARD, BUT IF ALL THIS FOOTBALL TALK KEEPS UP, I'M GONNA stop by more often (soory about the caps:( ).

Personally, I'd like to see a Bears and Steelers match-up or a steeler and rams match-up. I'd like to see the steelers take it this year. If not them, then the bears.

hehehe...chesty, I love your posts man, but this one kind of slipped from ya...lol.:) Most of my buddies are raiders fans as well, so I have been getting my fair share of raider fevers. I can't talk shit to anyone since my skins are packed home and now have lost their coach because of our jack-ass owner:mad:

BMJ

Days of the Tantric said:
Next Weekend:

Ravens 31 Steelers 13

Put your money where your dildo is right now punk.

$20, easy money, no spread DOT, I say Steelers win. Except?

I'll give you my address if I win and vice versa, just 20 bones. peace

Cure said:
Ok...just to let you know and i'll whisper it "they are in the same conference".

OMG that's hilarious!!!

Chesty come on now...you coach football!

Anyway the Patriots are going to the superbowl!

Ravens over Steelers?

Are you kidding me?

Plaxico made the baltimore secondary his personal bitch last time. How quickly we forget...

Days of the Tantric said:

Look at how the QB's stats have been deteriorating the last few games.

Plaxico Shmaxico if there's no one to get the ball to him.

If i'm wrong, I will humbly apologize.

What about the bet?

Also, Kordell sucks(far as passing is concerned), Plaxico is making the plays.

Top Bottom