Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Racist!!!!!!

I think all of those that think abortion should be legal should have to watch one. I've seen one on a video and it will never leave my mind. Seeing a baby moments from birth being ripped apart while still alive.........it literally breaks my heart and infuriates me. That was one of the few times in my life when I openly wept. I witnessed a baby being murdered...no butchered. How anyone can allow that to happen and at the same time not support the death penalty for a convicted murderer shows no ability to think with any clarity what so ever.

rykertest said:
I think all of those that think abortion should be legal should have to watch one. I've seen one on a video and it will never leave my mind. Seeing a baby moments from birth being ripped apart while still alive.........it literally breaks my heart and infuriates me. That was one of the few times in my life when I openly wept. I witnessed a baby being murdered...no butchered. How anyone can allow that to happen and at the same time not support the death penalty for a convicted murderer shows no ability to think with any clarity what so ever.
moments from birth? sounds like a very late term type situation, yea thats not good but im sure early term abortions arent like that.

Top Bottom