Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick no2 ce2 stack question

franciscoOWER

Hey guys, I know these are non-sponsor products so I understand if you delete this. I just want to know how good is this stack for mass gains?
Whey protein and muscle milk gave me stomach bloating for some reason.

whey protein and muscle milk contain lactose and dairy. if you are lactose and/or dairy intolerant your stomach will get tore up. the supp companies don't tell you this of course

you should try whey ISOLATE, but a good quality one. n2bm sells pure whey isolate, so that is going to be your best bet.

For mass as far as supplements creatine is a great one but put your focus on diet. Training is the easy part but you need to be eating for mass also.

Muscle milk will help you gain weight for sure but you will probably feel really bloated and gassy while using it. Read the ingredient list. It's full of artificial colors, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.

I personally would get a high quality protein powder and make your own lean mass gain shake. It'll be much cheaper, and provide much more nutrients then muscle milk.

All protein powders are not created equal. You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality whey protein isolate
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make a double recipe and drink 1/2 for breakfast and 1/2 after your workout

Top Bottom