Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about BRUCE LEE?????

He was a great cha cha dancer and a mediocre actor.

I could have beat him, he had many weaknesses, especially conditioning when compared to mine.

Sure, sure, talking trash about the most famous martial artist ever, and he can't reply back.

I think every respectable martial artist still holds Bruce Lee in high esteem; he basically pioneered many training methods and style that are prevalent today.

But to actually think you could beat him, IMO, is a false sense of security :D

Bruce Lee is the greatest fighter/martial artist ever and bridged the gap between east and west, without him you would not have things like 'Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles', the 'Streetfighter' series, no Jackie Chan or Jet Li, this man is GOD when it comes to fighting, not just martial arts!!!!

He was great for his day but most of the guys that fight in NHB and ultimate fighting would beat him easily. You cant possibly tell me that people havent improved in martial arts over the years, its just like any other sport, people get better. Plus the guy was tiny.

I agree. The training methods and styles have been rigorously revised in the past 30 years and the guys are MUCH bigger now as well. Not saying that just because the guys are bigger that they could beat him just that a 140lber vs. a 230lber when on the ground is not a very "fair" fight. I'm sure that today people have much better ground skills than he did in his day and that would be his biggest weakness. In stand up though he could hold his own.

Top Bottom