Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Puritysourcelabs.ru vs. other sources

Kaseuo

I'm not looking to start a fight or anything but I just wanted an honest answer to why I should choose puritysourcelabs vs. other sources on here
What do they have better or worse than other sources in terms of shipping, products, service and ease of payment.
I'm serious about this and I'm looking for a source that I can trust going forward

I'm not looking to start a fight or anything but I just wanted an honest answer to why I should choose puritysourcelabs vs. other sources on here
What do they have better or worse than other sources in terms of shipping, products, service and ease of payment.
I'm serious about this and I'm looking for a source that I can trust going forward
I can't speak psl vs others because I don't think it's a fair argument.

I think Puritysourcelabs has their positives and other sources have thier positives, everyone has a niche.

@~Vision~ from the PSL team is the best guy I've met and @PSL is very trusted, so I would say only positive things on the PSL team and I do use euro parmacies myself.

bros I personally think PSL like any other sources has positives and negatives, I support puritysource labs and their gear and openly use euro pharmacies. Every source has ups and downs.

Puritysourcelabs.ru is stand up and considered a high standard for sources. I won't compare them to others because it's not a fair comparison.

PSL is around for 20 years, how can you compare to a source around for 2years for example right.

Top Bottom