Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source labs winstrol + test prop ?

I love PSL they're my favorite Source out there when it comes to orals

I’m looking at the Purity Source Labs website and wow they have a lot of stuff.
I’ve never used them before but I’m really excited to try them out they sound like an awesome place to buy steroids from.
My question is about using their Winnie and their testosterone propionate. What those things would you recommend on both for someone who’s looking to do a recomposition over the summer? And how is their prop in terms of PIP?
These compounds are great to use when getting shredded as long as your training and diet are on point!

We've recently lowered the concentration of our Test P to 75mg to help with PIP. It wasn't bad at all before but now it's very user friendly!

I’m looking at the Purity Source Labs website and wow they have a lot of stuff.
I’ve never used them before but I’m really excited to try them out they sound like an awesome place to buy steroids from.
My question is about using their Winnie and their testosterone propionate. What those things would you recommend on both for someone who’s looking to do a recomposition over the summer? And how is their prop in terms of PIP?
Nice stack

Top Bottom