Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source labs customs issues

jiokeo

I had a question about your mind made an order with Purity Source Labs a few months back in his package got intercepted by customs.
It took a couple months but he ended up getting a letter from them. He did his homework and they said online to just chuck the letter and use a different address in the future.
My concern is I do not want to get any such letter cause I live with my wife and in laws and they would freak out lol. Does PSL shipping do anything to limit the chance of such a thing happening or is the odds pretty high?

Years/Decades ago I got poppped by customs mail, the letter said I could contest or do nothing, I chose nothing but I had 2 outstanding orders comming in from overseas that came in no problem. I decided to start my border runs again at the time it was not worth the risk or the finacial loss hurts like hell to wait weeks for your gear just to get bad news from Customs

I had a question about your mind made an order with Purity Source Labs a few months back in his package got intercepted by customs.
It took a couple months but he ended up getting a letter from them. He did his homework and they said online to just chuck the letter and use a different address in the future.
My concern is I do not want to get any such letter cause I live with my wife and in laws and they would freak out lol. Does PSL shipping do anything to limit the chance of such a thing happening or is the odds pretty high?
This is simply the risk versus reward, yes very methodical steps and measures are taken.
If in the event someone does receive the letter it's very unlikely it's ever pursued. This happens with just about all sorts of medications, people even order antibiotics over the internet and they get confiscated.
If you were ordering for personal use you're fine.

I wouldnt worry about it too much, get a PO box and have it shipped there.
Low risk of seizure if you ask me and not to overplay it but you get way better prices.
just dont send home

PSL is #1 and they know how to ship right

This is simply the risk versus reward, yes very methodical steps and measures are taken.
If in the event someone does receive the letter it's very unlikely it's ever pursued. This happens with just about all sorts of medications, people even order antibiotics over the internet and they get confiscated.
If you were ordering for personal use you're fine.
well put @~Vision~ :)

Get yourself a PO box! Domestically PSL is the best shipping!

PSL knows what they're doing when it comes to shipping

you can be rest assured Purity Source Labs has your back

it happens once in a blue moon

Top Bottom