Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source labs and their test cyp vs. Test E

Slqoei

I’m looking to buy some PSL products for self trt and I’m interested in getting some testosterone.
I have a question about purity Source labs in which of their testosterones would be best for me and which ones that you recommend?
Will their euro pharmacies brand cause any sort of post injection pain because I am a person who trains every single day and I can’t allow anything like that to slow me down because I need every ounce of Advantage I can get.

Hello,

Most people use test Cypionate for TRT. It is also much more widely tolerated well in regards to PIP (post injection pain). My suggestion would most certainly be our EP Testosterone Cypionate from PSL.

While it is impossible to predict your individual response with regards to PIP, I can tell you that our test cyp is very very well tolerated and it is extremely rare to encounter anyone who gets PIP from it.

With that being said I have seen guys get PIP from their doctor prescribed Testosterone cypionate from their local pharmacy so it is always possible that you may get PIP but the likelihood of that occurring with our testosterone cypionate is very low.

PIP is most often had by someone who has never injected testosterone before as the body sees the oil as something it doesn't recognize, something new, etc. This can trigger an inflammatory response. Most often once those people start getting use to the oil they will no longer have problems.

My suggestion would be to split your shots up in 2 or 3 shots per week so you are injecting a lower volume per shot which will greatly reduce the risks of PIP occurring in a new user.

Lastly, needle length selection is very very important. If you are planning to do glute shots and you have some body fat then I'd suggest getting 1.5 inch needles (I personally like 25g and something larger to draw it into the syringe like a 21g etc) but if you are very lean then you can get by with a 1 inch needle. The muscle you want to inject into is under the fat tissue so you want to make sure you are getting the tip of the needle all the way into the muscle. This is crucial when avoiding PIP. You will also become more experienced and your shots will become better overtime.

Hope that helps. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Matt
Team PSL

I’m looking to buy some PSL products for self trt and I’m interested in getting some testosterone.
I have a question about purity Source labs in which of their testosterones would be best for me and which ones that you recommend?
Will their euro pharmacies brand cause any sort of post injection pain because I am a person who trains every single day and I can’t allow anything like that to slow me down because I need every ounce of Advantage I can get.
for self TRT you picked the perfect brand, euro pharma in business over 22 years, gear is clean and strong
testosterone cypionate 250mgs/week is your play here

never had an issue with the Euro pharmacies brand

the gear is smooth you don't have to worry

you won't go wrong with PSL trust me I've used many of their options

even their prop has minimal post injection pain

Top Bottom