Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy nips but no steroid use, suggestions neone?

sirus628

Im almost 20, and ever since like my junior yr in hs i had puffy nips, just in the aureole. I've never been overweight or nething, physically active my whole life. I work out at least 3-5 times a week but i cant seem to shake this puffy nipples.. ne suggestions i could try besides surgery... waterpills anything! I've been readin on nolvadex and other stuff along those lines but idk if it would work or not...

I think first of all, it's probably not as bad as you think it is. Guys who work out tend to be just a little more picky about their bodies, so I think we are all guilty of that. I'm personally in the same boat as you, I've always stored a lot of fat in my chest even though I look like a fairly fit guy elsewhere. On top of that I do have a bit of actual gyno from prohormone use. I've found that trying to cut body fat as much as you can can help the appearance of your chest.

If you are considering surgery or taking Nolvadex, I suggest you talk to a Dr. before you do anything. Letrozole (Femara) and Nolvadex have been known to reduce gyno with some success, but the side effects can be harsh. These will only work to reduce GLANDULAR tissue in your chest (lumps) but will not effect the fat storage or nipple to any great degree.

Im almost 20, and ever since like my junior yr in hs i had puffy nips, just in the aureole. I've never been overweight or nething, physically active my whole life. I work out at least 3-5 times a week but i cant seem to shake this puffy nipples.. ne suggestions i could try besides surgery... waterpills anything! I've been readin on nolvadex and other stuff along those lines but idk if it would work or not...

i think you should talk to your doctor about it. taking nolva and letro is probably not something you would want to do. and it is only a chance that it will work. even if it does work it can still come back later.

Top Bottom