Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuddleMonkey's Picks **Danger/Keep Out**

My god retards, pay attention. Those where my bets last week, which can be confirmed by going and looking at the payouts on each games week 1 thread. I'm not giving betting advice or anything else, hence the "keep out" "nothing to see here, move along".

I'm guessing you guys can't bet on the special olympics because you're participants.

you simmer down now. you fully realized what would happen the second you clicked that submit thread button. so, let's see your picks this week, Swami...

HumanTarget said:
you simmer down now. you fully realized what would happen the second you clicked that submit thread button. so, let's see your picks this week, Swami...

I need someone to bookie the games so I can see the spreads. No idea where these spreads come from, picking the winners w/o the spread is too easy. I went 7-1 last week if thats the case.

Where's Spart, shouldn't he be back?

PuddleMonkey said:
I need someone to bookie the games so I can see the spreads. No idea where these spreads come from, picking the winners w/o the spread is too easy. I went 7-1 if last week if thats the case.

Where's Spart, shouldn't he be back?
well, i think if/when he is allowed back, i'd be a little less than enthusiastic about doing EF a nicitie like hosting a bookie event....can't you grab the daily paper? mine has the line every day....

What happened to him? Anyone know the TRUTH? Solid bro...
I am looking to help out and host but I don't have a lot of k like him so... I do what I can.

Top Bottom