Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuddleLOCK Guarantee!

werd! they had the game won and almost blew it..then came back from the dead to win it ! lol
yeah, i was scared till moore had the ball with 2 minutes left. after that, i knew he would get the TD.
were talking about the boise state team that has so much trickery, they never lose in the 4th quarter

yeah, i was scared till moore had the ball with 2 minutes left. after that, i knew he would get the TD.
were talking about the boise state team that has so much trickery, they never lose in the 4th quarter

this team wont lose this year ago.. 2 years in a row with no losses? if they do that and dont go to the national title game ... that = tradegy

bro, kellan moore is the truth.
best clutch QB in college football.

after boise st. stomped my oregon ducks last year I vowed not to bet against them this year.
they are a WAY UNDERRATED team with a GODLIKE head coach.
wrong about kellen moore.

also LOLOLOLOL @ calling the #3 team in the country underrated..

i know... but when they faced top 10 teams .. they beat them all ... tcu, oregon and this year vt..they can only beat who is on the scedule

would like to see them get a shot

vt is really good,better then most of the other top 10 teams ahead of them now ! boise could beat more then half of the other top 10 ranked teams ..probably 75% of them
Beating TCU and Oregon last year was impressive. Tonight's win doesn't do anything for me though, they had VT done and couldn't put the nail in the coffin and ended up almost losing.

they had a ridiculously easy schedule last year, and again this year.

i know... but when they faced top 10 teams .. they beat them all ... tcu, oregon and this year vt..they can only beat who is on the scedule

would like to see them get a shot

vt is really good,better then most of the other top 10 teams ahead of them now ! boise could beat more then half of the other top 10 ranked teams ..probably 75% of them

Top Bottom