Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proviron added in bulker?

In my opinion you should save the proviron for a cutting cycle. Your bulking with test/deca/dbol and you said your looking for size. Sure proviron decreases(Did you mean increases?) free test but I doubt it will make a major difference on your cycle. Utilize the proviron when you decide to do a cutting cycle bro, it gives you great hardness at low boyfat levels

I am running the same AAs's right now and I am doing it with Proviron @50mgs a day LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Its working as an anti-e gives me major wood which the wife is enjoying. My gains are true gains because I dont have the water retention or the bloated look and my joints are fine. I would highly reccomend it because my experience is speaking from it!!!

those compunds im bulking with test/deca/dbol i dont tend to bloat much at all i actually get leaner and ;arger, so will the proviron help me get more lean?

so final word proviron on bulker?

those compunds im bulking with test/deca/dbol i dont tend to bloat much at all i actually get leaner and ;arger, so will the proviron help me get more lean?

so final word proviron on bulker?

It depends on if you are better at cutting or bulking...

I would say add it regardless.

Top Bottom