Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro Athlete's Workouts

Kid Dynamite

Anyone have any good links to some articles on pro athletes in/off season workouts? I'm talking weights, plyometrics, sprints, whatever. I like reading about that stuff, but it's hard to find.

I hope to become a pro athlete in the next year and I know that my training will have to change a bit. I will need to focus more on my events and using much heavier weights. I also need all of the equipment that I must compete with.

Instead of doing events one day a week only, I will probably have to do events on Saturday or Sunday for contest prep and my weak events mid-week sometime.

B True

Kid Dynamite said:
Anyone have any good links to some articles on pro athletes in/off season workouts? I'm talking weights, plyometrics, sprints, whatever. I like reading about that stuff, but it's hard to find.

Any sport in particular?

What are your goals?

Age?

Weight?

What needs to be brought up?

Strengths?

Etc...

B True

Weight: 195
Ht: 6'7''

Basically, I just wanted to read up on some of the pro athletes in/off season programs. I'm trying to develop more explosive strength for basketball and I have a pretty good program for that. I'd just like some info on what kind of workouts pro athletes use, it's interesting reading.

Good athletes have periodised and cycled train scedules.

You should check out Charlie Francis forum on his site, he's the trainer of Ben Johnson among others, lots of very knowlegable people hang out there, but the talk can be thick with scientific stuff :)

Top Bottom