Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Private event

Two things.

1. One of the two bet placers was getting a GREAT 1:1 price on a favorite. In other words, one of you two was royally fucking the other one (Sawastea might have known and enjoyed this).

2. This isn't your personal karma trading ground. Until we are able to host private invite-only events please keep these transactions in the K store.

it was a personal bet on yesterdays game. I don't see the problem with paying out through the bookie system since it was a bet and not a transfer.

I didn't look over the odds but somebody got screwed....which is fine, I would only expect that an experienced sports gambler would at least glance at the odds to see if 1:1 was a "correct" payout.

I hosted this game as a public event yesterday with the proper odds so I am aware of the payouts.

However, this was a personal 1:1 bet between me and Sawas. Had the same bet with Phaded, only for half a mil, unfortunately he jumped the gun and transfered over the k store istead of waiting for me to set this up. We're gonna do it again this week, double or nothing. Haven't chosen the game yet.

SoreArms said:
I hosted this game as a public event yesterday with the proper odds so I am aware of the payouts.

However, this was a personal 1:1 bet between me and Sawas. Had the same bet with Phaded, only for half a mil, unfortunately he jumped the gun and transfered over the k store istead of waiting for me to set this up. We're gonna do it again this week, double or nothing. Haven't chosen the game yet.

lol, you're making a nice karma comeback :)

Top Bottom