Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prison Rape Escape

Megadrink

Hi, im going to jail, and i need to know, how not to get raped.

Well actually im not going to jail, but i have thought about what i would do to prevent possible rape in jail. And unless you have an ass thats got that Acanthosis Nigricans shit happenning, or its just so fucking grosse youve got yourself a pretty secure chance.

...of not getting raped.

As for me, ive got one of those arses that just screams rape me. However, this isnt a thred purely to glote about the rapeability of my arse, but more to pre plan how people would go about keeping there unvictimised arsehole unvictimised.

You can't say you have aids either, becuase good chance they probably do to.

wow awesome alter, just cover urself in poo or get some nice herpes looking gunk to put there..... OR close ur eyes and enjoy it ,that way it aint rape :D

Lol yeah, im a legit member. And this is the chat forum.

Geese, cant start a convo without getting checked out first. Lol jk.

i've never been to prison, but i'm betting it's a lot different than television/movies make it out to be.

maybe the lifers would want to plug your ass, but i'm guessing most people are just trying to do their time and not bang dudes.

Apparently, what ive been told is they domininate you not for themselves, but for others who would. Pimpin yo ass out like a pork chop.
And all for cigs, pens, and what ever else they can get there hands on.

Yep a good working pen, is probably worth a whole box of smokes.

You guys should watch 'scared straight' on you tube. The first couple of parts.

Anyway, i wanna hear some jail plans!

there's a hyuge thread on the law board of this site which has some pretty good advice.

I'm guessing, as red said, that rape isn't as common as you think, unless you look like a 12 year old girl.

Which apparently, you claim your ass is pretty rapeable (is that a word)? - so yea, you should prolly check that thread out.

The most common anti-assrape method is to eat razor blades.

Top Bottom