Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan at 1000mgs a week?

Nazrui

I’m 35 years old and I’m around 205 pounds and I’m five foot nine with 14% body fat
I’m looking to get a little more aggressive with Primo I use it on my last cycle around 400 milligrams a week and then it seemed much except some very subtle changes which doesn’t justify the price.
Looking to get more value out of it this time and do a thousand milligrams a week for 12 weeks
I’m going to stack in around 300 milligrams of testosterone with it
has anyone tried to cycle like this and we’re you more pleased with your results?

I’m 35 years old and I’m around 205 pounds and I’m five foot nine with 14% body fat
I’m looking to get a little more aggressive with Primo I use it on my last cycle around 400 milligrams a week and then it seemed much except some very subtle changes which doesn’t justify the price.
Looking to get more value out of it this time and do a thousand milligrams a week for 12 weeks
has anyone tried to cycle like this and we’re you more pleased with your results?
U won't get more value out of it at 1000mg u will just get more bad problems serious side effects you don't want running it at an abusive dose shuch as that.

Maybe primo just is not for you, it's weak in nature thus u won't see a huge bang for your buck, it's not designed to wow the user, if anything primo shines because u get long term lean quality muscle that is keepable and easily sustained after cycle.

You are not factoring in the law of diminishing returns with gear more is never better for results it's only better for more problems and a hassle on cycle and after.

I don't think people realize how much 2-5lbs of muscle really is in something ad short as 12 weeks time. I want u to go look at a 5lb model of fat and see how big that actually is, people have no clue how big it actually is.

Lower expectations and be more realistic about your approach, if your tires are slipping and the wheels are spinning off the line in a drag race, do u think it would be smart to tune it and add even more power ? No u wouldn't because your tires would slip even more and cause more issues and problems, same with gear more is not the answer change the compound or lower your expectations.

Last edited:
that is completely unnecessary.. if you are not getting results with 400 mg then i would first wonder about diet and training and then secondarily about the quality of what you had.. .also, i would question the expectations you have with it... what is your definition of "subtle changes?" often times i see people make really strong gains yet think they are not..

over 300mgs of primo usually not even needed
and you're 14% bodyfat 1000mgs of primo will just be high PIP imo

0 need to run that much primo. You would be better served running test, lower(400-500mg/wk) deca and another compound like NPP or DHB.
If you think you can't make great improvements on less than there is something wrong with your training/diet.

I think it's too much and not worth it

my ex used to run 400 mg and had some good results

Top Bottom