Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post Here And I'll Tell You What I Think Of You.

OMEGA said:
your in a jam with trivial chalelnges that really should not concern you becasue they dont deserve to distract you. You need to cut your self free from the uneccessary bullshit. Just drop it just like that. Your a good bro a strong guy that has not completely woken up yet but your time is coming and it will be good

Well put. Thaks for the kind words too.

OMEGA said:
hmm

you have all the markings of True Brotelligence. No doubt. You know how to make things happen and are a factor in the outcome of events around you. You however are slightly volatile, and you may end up burning a bridge or two that you wish you had not. Your ego your are drunk with, becasue of your age and hormones and your need for fun and pleasures etc..... Right now your are in controll of it but you should keep tabs on it at all times. Also like Bigdawg dont ignore the more subtle side and Spiritual side, they are not trivial things though they seem like it now
that's awesome man, thanks.. very profound.

PBR said:
dont know about Peter Green....Lindsey Buckinham was listed as writer? and i know he sang the song on the recording...but i'll shoot you 1000K for it, cause it was FLT MAC. Lindsey btw is a monster guitar player, and that song still kills me to this day.

That's odd, since Fleetwood Mac recorded that song about half a decade before Mr. Buckingham joined the band.

Peter Green wrote it. Maybe Buckingham sang it on a later live album? That song comes from the time when Fleetwood Mac was still a blues band.

Thanks for copying my thread and sucking the life out of it. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to go back and change my response on what i think of you now.

Top Bottom