Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

possible side effect of test e?

ussieg

I'm new to this site so first off hello to all! Browsing the forums it looks like there are a lot of well informed people here. I'm 35, 6'0, 220lbs. I've been using gear and running cycles for about 5 years now. Mostly for strength gains not for cutting. Also I've never done PCT. Committed to TRT and do blast and cruise cycles. I recently developed a skin rash that is all over and itchy. The only thing I can think it might be from is an anti-biotic that I was recently prescribed. I stopped taking it about three days ago and the rash is the same (maybe a little worse). I had also upped my test from 250 a week to 750 around the same time I started the medicine. I've been on larger doses so I don't think the test E is the culprit but I wanted to ask if anyone has had this problem and also wanted a reason to post for the first time! Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

It is certainly a possible side effect of the test, did you switch brands recently? do you have any hives or other swelling? Welcome to the board

This is same test e I had purchased from the source I've been using for 5 years. It was also from same batch I had purchased all at once. Skin rash could also b described as hives.

Top Bottom