Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please need help...

johngarvin666

I am thinking of trying a cycle with test enanthate 250 mg /week for 10 weeks followed by PCT with Nolvadex for 3 weeks. It is the first time I am using AAS. Is this OK?

Honestly, my TRT isn't much lower than 250 (180 a week) so you're not much greater than mildly superphysiological levels. I'd personally raise the dosage

I am thinking of trying a cycle with test enanthate 250 mg /week for 10 weeks followed by PCT with Nolvadex for 3 weeks. It is the first time I am using AAS. Is this OK?

John, try searching that exact cycle and read up on pct recommended for that cycle. Revise and resubmit. And what eddy said.

Stats?
I think 250mg is too low, id recommend 500. And your pct is very solid, at all.
But more when You give us stats!

until you give stats the only thing im going to say is your pct is terrible... simply horrible... thats not even a pct, i dont know what it is...

First of all STATS ARE REQUIRED
Weight
BF

post up or thIs thread gets erased.

I would also like to know your training history

We have some great guys here to steer you.

to all the posters who gave advice....advice w/out stats/history is a big mistake.

to the op... start w/ the stats/history and read our stickies at the top of the forum.

I´m 5.8 ft, 170pounds,40 years old, 8 pct bodyfat

Okay well it all depends on what you are trying to get from this experience.
How many years training consistently?
It's my personal opinion you start off at 500mg/week. That's still a quite moderate dosage.
Your pct is horrid. Nolva is shit.
I'd recommend hcg and Clomid and adex.
Although you can run the adex and the hcg all the way through your cycle.
There are plenty of other supps you can get. Hcgenerate unleashed.. You need to do research mate. There are plenty of people who have done this identical cycle.. Try and read up on there pct and build yours from that. I'm sure the guys here will offer you more than enough help.
Get your hands on some on cycle support..
Some

Top Bottom