Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help (naked Women)

joey77

Ok i had to get your attention. I need a little help from you vets. I have done plenty of searches and althought i have found some info. I am still not satisfied. This is just a hypothetical question of course, but would a bottle of Tornel T200 with a lot of 163 ENE 2004 be legit. Are there any easy to look for signs of fakes. Hard to get that info from just a picture.

Also hypothetically speaking again would a bottle of Aratest with a lot number of L001247 DIC 2002 be legit. And are there any easy to look for signs of fakes. Now of course these are just hypothetical questions.

Thanks alot for your help i really need it. Hypothetically.

We will see if ........ your seeing this post bumped to the top, and you thinkin there is s real response ....... and finding out trhere is NOT one ......

is half as annoiong as the rest of the guys seeing your Subject, reading your post , and seeing that the subject was a childish ploy to get your post read.

Hey riker sorry to piss you off just need some info. Oh by the way there is a spell checker you could use before posting.

Well Joey check out this site (anabolex.com) it has a fake gear section as well as a newly designed picture area with a wide variety of current gear pics. As for the Aratest it is fairly new to the market and there are no fakes in circulation currently.
As for determining if gear is fake here are a couple of tips:
1) on glass amps try to scrape off the letter with your finger nail if it comes off easily most likely it is fake.

2) on tabs (dbol, A-50 etc.) place one on a table and press it with you thumb if it falls apart then its fake-real tabs will stay together.

3) some gear like Brovel products come with a hologram on the box-if hologram is missing then it is "possible" that it is fake.

4) printing on boxes as well as amps-look for mis-spelled words or print that looks like it has been stamped on.

5) amps with paper labels look at the edges they should be square-if they are rounded then it is "possible" that it is a fake or may be counterfeit

These are just a few things to look for when defining if a particular roid is fake and don't forget the ovious way and that is just to try it-if you see no results then you got yourself fake gear and never go back to that same source. Hope this helps-Good Luck!!!

the ara , i can only tell yuo to look at a picture and see, i have not done aratest. as for the tornel t200 , the glue job on the label is sloppy, it has square corners, blue flip top, turn the vial on an angle and you should see TORNEL in a water mark running diagnol across the label. the box will have a the TORNEL in watermark also. going by your lot number, it seems legit.

joey77 said:
Hey riker sorry to piss you off just need some info. Oh by the way there is a spell checker you could use before posting.

This isn't a fuckin English assignment if you can understand his post it has served it's purpose. I hate fuckers that complain about my spelling you know how long it takes to check your spelling on this fuckin site. :mad:

Gyno if you have a t-3 it shouldn't take very long at all.
It is really not a big deal , just some advice. Because if you don't write clearly how the hell is anyone suppose to understand you?

joey77 said:
Gyno if you have a t-3 it shouldn't take very long at all.
It is really not a big deal , just some advice. Because if you don't write clearly how the hell is anyone suppose to understand you?

Your personal connection has no effect on the speed of the site you are connected too.

Top Bottom