Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help Me - I Have To Take A Drug Test

2MoreNoMatterWhat said:
how fresh does the piss have to be. do i have to keep it warm? how do i do this? does the pisser have to be the same age/race/gender of me??- I'm sorry, i've never done this before. its gonna be a primary care physician (our family doctor) but for tests like that he sends out the order to some other place that i need to go to. but whatever, im still interested in how i would do this.

anyway, im goin to bed now so i will read your reply in mornin. happy new year bro.

Hey, just one question. What is this test for (life insurance, sports, job)? I mean i've been tested for all kinds of shit when applying for a new job or life insurance, but all they were looking for is STD's or recreational drugs such as pot and cocaine.

Unless you're a high performance athlete (a pro or olympic athlete) or a applying for a law enforcemente job there is no reason to be tested for AAS+coke. What makes even more skeptical is how come they are going to test u exclusiveley for cocaine and not pot as well? This is the 1st time I've heard someone being tested for AAS for no reason.
Explain us what is the purpose behind these tests and maybe we can figure something out.

Anyway, anti doping tests or AAS tests are so expensive that i doubt your doctor is being serious. I used to work for a juvenile probation court, and youth offenders usually showed up for urine tests with urine samples from someone else concealed in their thighs while wearing baggy pants. I wasn't allowed to search these guys prior or during sample extraction (before or while they pee) cause there was no probable cause for such action, otherwise it would've been violation to their civil/constitutional rights although some of this dudes are real punks. Anyway most of the test results came back clean.
Since your tests are not for criminal purposes, I don't think anyone will walk into the bathroom with you to watch. Always act and claim like if u are really shy and demand privacy!! Once in the bathroom you can handle the hot potatoe!!1
good luck!!

im betting pops just bluffing. even if he wasn't, just take the test and fail, fuck it. if he feels good about throwing you out over steroids then you don't need to be there. time to move out anyway.

to warm the piss you got just put it in the container they give you. normally you can cap it off.. then run it under hot water for a little bit and then dry it off. use the hot water from the sink in the bathroom to your advantage!!!!

This is one pitiful post! We have a 23 year old man scared to death because Daddy is gonna require a blood test! And he is gonna take him out to lunch so "he won’t be able to get that out of control".

Dam bro, grow up and face the music. Unless Pop is loaded then he ain't gonna cough up that amount of money for a roid test. And even if he does...so what.

Either take the test and face what is coming or lie about the AAS usage, or just tell him "No" and face the results of that answer.

thanks guys. they new of me blolwing coke back in high school just a bit., it never got out of controll. i didnt know that the test for roids was so much money. maybe he was bluffing.

If you actually had a prescription for Xanax, and were taking Xanax

(which I do not recommend)

it pretty much wipes out every thing else on a urine test even a blood test.

I was on probation for 18 months, and they simply quit testing me because I was on xanax continually.

parents and people generally dont agree with things they dont understand. i would explain to them the benefits of steroids and that you are not abusing them. explain the diff between what ronnie coleman does and what you're doing and your goals. maybe after understanding, they won't be as mad about it. they are prob just afraid and think they are looking out for you.

i bet everyone's right about your dad balking on the steroid test. He probably didnt know how much it was when he threatened to make you take it. I bet you'll just have to take the standard drug test. That tests for 5 groups of drugs, not just coke, and it only costs about 100$. I doubt it'd be that much cheaper to test for coke alone, so i think your dad doesnt know what the hell he's talking about. He might let you think you're being tested for AAS, but unless he's got a lot of cash to blow (and if you're taking student loans i'm guessing he doesnt) you probably wont be. He's probably just trying to get you to confess.
Course when i see someone use the words "probably" and "i doubt" as much as i just did, i usually assume they're wrong about at least a couple things lol.

Top Bottom