Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help Me - I Have To Take A Drug Test

My father just told me when i got home this evening that i have to take a drug test for cocaine and steroids on Tuesday at my doctor’s office. I will not test positive for the cocaine because I don’t use it. But as for the steroids – I’ve been running 1.75 CC’s EOD of Test Prop for 6 weeks now. I have 4 weeks left. This is my first cycle. I’ve also been running 1 CC of nolva EOD. WHAT DO I DO? If I test positive for steroids I’ll be thrown out of the house. I’m 23 years old. I just graduated college and moved back in. I have nowhere to go. What should I do? ANY SUGGESTIONS EXCEPTED

Can I say I was taking 5 times the recommended amount of Tribulus combined with Horny Goat Weed and a bunch of those legal but bullshit estrogen level decreasers that they sell at GNC and vitamin Shoppe. Would taking all those things be able to create a false positive? How long before the steroids leave my system? Are my testosterone levels gonna look really high and crazy? What kinds of tests is he gonna do? Am I basically fucked? Is there anyway around this? HELP ME PLEASE.

I don't know how to "cheat" steroid tests this close to a test. However, I can give you a word of elderly advice - get a job, move out of your parents house...you're 23 years old, time to have control of your own life. If you don't have the control, don't do AS.

good luck and I hope everything works out for you...

i know you are right. i do have a job, but i have student loans and everything but whatever I don’t need to get into explaining myself, but you are right. i shouldn’t have waited till had control. But if that’s all u could come up with and u being prob the most knowledgeable guy on here, I’m even more scared. Should i stop my cycle and cut it short?

2MoreNoMatterWhat said:
i know you are right. i do have a job, but i have student loans and everything but whatever I don’t need to get into explaining myself, but you are right. i shouldn’t have waited till had control. But if that’s all u could come up with and u being prob the most knowledgeable guy on here, I’m even more scared. Should i stop my cycle and cut it short?

everyone will give you "cleaning" advice, and I'm sure everyone has their own. Personally, I don't think you can look clean on a test by tuesday, but that's just me.

Be a man, take the test and face up to it. Simple as that...

I think i'm going to ask him to lunch at a restaurant on Tuesday that way when it comes out he won’t be able to get that out of control. I think i’m gonna take the cocaine test and pass it cuz I will. So ill show him that and that will ease it out just a little. And I think I’m gonna refuse the roids test because I’m gonna fail it anyway and I’m gonna show him my bottle of tribilus and horny goat weed – things that could naturally raise my test levels. And tell him that I abused those and show him a bottle of clomid or nolva and explain to him that that just lowers my estrogen levels which would help in raisin my test levels. And then ill say a bunch of stuff about how it makes me feel good inside to be a strong son and everything. I know this is getting all gay now but this is a big deal. Does anyone have any unfortunate experiences like this where they had to confront someone about their roid use – people that just would not understand?

Get someone who is clean to piss in a vial and use that for the urine sample. I doubt the doc will watch you piss in a cup - that worked for me.

justinjones1963 said:
Get someone who is clean to piss in a vial and use that for the urine sample. I doubt the doc will watch you piss in a cup - that worked for me.

how fresh does the piss have to be. do i have to keep it warm? how do i do this? does the pisser have to be the same age/race/gender of me??- I'm sorry, i've never done this before. its gonna be a primary care physician (our family doctor) but for tests like that he sends out the order to some other place that i need to go to. but whatever, im still interested in how i would do this.

anyway, im goin to bed now so i will read your reply in mornin. happy new year bro.

He's probably bluffing you about the steroid test, that test is over a grand to have done, don't sweat it just piss and hope for the best....

What led him to decide for you that you had to take a test for those particular things?

Is your stash hidden? Did he look at your internet history?

Personally I would refuse, you are 23 and he has absolutely no control of what tests you get done to yourself.

I'm not gonna bash your situation because I have had to move back in after school as well for $$$$ reasons, but if my parents told me I am required to to take drug tests to have a roof over my head, I would tell them to go F#$K themselves.

If there is no way out of it I say take the test and if you come up positive lie like hell but never admit to it and do not stop your cycle.

Show him your other supps hopefully he will buy it.

Top Bottom