Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

playoff football trivia

The Shadow said:
does the 34=17 thrasing of the Rams not enter your mind....knowing that Atlnata was down a receiver and a tailback in that game??

Nope it doesn't. Care to wager...?? :)

D is together for the first time this year, and we all know how deadly Bruce/Holt/Bulger are........even if you contain Faulk and Jackson here come the high flying, brother smilin', shake it in the endzone offense that is the Rams. :)

Actually that 34-17 game early in the year was a lot closer then that until the final minutes, so I wouldn't use that for defense.

I'm cheering for the Falcons this year as many might know on the boards, but I'd say of all the NFC teams the Rams are the last team I'd want the Falcons to play. If the Rams go up early I don't think the Falcons would do well coming from behind. They usually play with the lead, but that is easier said than done against the rams. Then again, it is the Rams and Martz is the coach, so just about anything is bound to happen. I'm 50/50 on who wins that one.

pitbullstl said:
Nope it doesn't. Care to wager...?? :)

D is together for the first time this year, and we all know how deadly Bruce/Holt/Bulger are........even if you contain Faulk and Jackson here come the high flying, brother smilin', shake it in the endzone offense that is the Rams. :)

Bruce is questionable last I heard.

slickdadd said:
Actually that 34-17 game early in the year was a lot closer then that until the final minutes, so I wouldn't use that for defense.

I'm cheering for the Falcons this year as many might know on the boards, but I'd say of all the NFC teams the Rams are the last team I'd want the Falcons to play. If the Rams go up early I don't think the Falcons would do well coming from behind. They usually play with the lead, but that is easier said than done against the rams. Then again, it is the Rams and Martz is the coach, so just about anything is bound to happen. I'm 50/50 on who wins that one.

Word......on Martz......however he has truly gone back to doing what he does best......coaching the offense. You'd need a gallon of coffee and a bottle of Xenadrine to get through that playbook in one sitting.

He's really let Larry Marmie take over the D, and the D is finally gelling. :)

The D wasn't what Martz screws up. It is his retarded clutch decisions down the stretch of so many games. He always makes a bonehead move that has absolutely no logic behind it whatsoever. He is a good offensive coach, but as for a head coach he couldn't be worse in my opinion. His great offense bails him out a lot.

hamstershaver said:
rams are playing the best they have played all year, i would take the rams and the points in that game
same here
and I like the Jets

I think the Jets D can contain Pittsburgh as they have done in the past
Pitt is expected to win,in a sense this cancels out the home field edge
Pennington will be "loose" as the Jets aren't given a chance,yet he does have post season exp
where as Roewhattheheller has performed well,but now it's post season and he's expected to win,big time
and the Jet D is nasty
it'll come down to QB performance and I think that'll be a toss-up
so this one's my upset special

Top Bottom