Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Playing basketball against 2 former college female stars.

They beat us 25-24 in 2 on 2. Those were the most aggressive girls I have ever seen. We had them down by 7 pts. but they came back. I will make an excuse. I couldn't go all out because I was afraid that I would hurt the girl guarding me, my friend ran into her once and I thought were going to have to call the paramedics. Their skills were far more advanced than ours. After playing with them, I realize that we don't even know how to play the game right. We still shoud have won, I usually shoot around 50% or more from the outside and I was missing everything. I came away very impressed though with their ability and determination.

My knees hurt worse than they ever have.

I play pick up games at the Y. Sometimes we get some female college players in there. They can usually hold their own against the men. However, if you take the best women against the best men players there is no comparison.

I called it. I went to a D-2 school; our girls team sucked but those big bitches coulda wiped the floor with me. (one of them was ULTRA fine too)

Dial_tone said:
I called it. I went to a D-2 school; our girls team sucked but those big bitches coulda wiped the floor with me. (one of them was ULTRA fine too)

Oh yes. I'm very attracted to one of them because she's very sweet, but on the court she's a demon. With that kind of aggression, you know she's got to be animal in the bed.

biteme said:
Oh yes. I'm very attracted to one of them because she's very sweet, but on the court she's a demon. With that kind of aggression, you know she's got to be animal in the bed.

Animal in bed?? Likely, but she would be using a strap-on with her partner. I bet 70% of the WNBA are carpet munchers (not that there is anything wrong with that). The best women athletes have the most testosterone - lending them to be lesbians, with BIG clits...LOL

Top Bottom