Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Playing basketball against 2 former college female stars.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
They are sisters and played on the Texas 5A state championship team. One played at SMU, the other at Rice on scholarships. I don't think they can hang with us. If they show me up, I will have no problems admitting it. I never played organized basketball, but I'm pretty good at it because I was a very good athlete. The thing is, I play a very physical game and I'm afraid that I will get to rough with them. Should I play with them like I would with men or go easy on them from a physical standpoint? If I don't play physical, I will have an excuse if they show me up. If I do play physical, I don't think they can do much, and I'm afraid they might get hurt.

If they played 1-A then play 'em like men. They've probably played ALOT of street ball against men during the summer.

Dial_tone said:
If they played 1-A then play 'em like men. They've probably played ALOT of street ball against men during the summer.

They'll never get a rebound and get backed down to the basket every time, but I guess if they want to play with men, they should expect that. I hope they just stay on the outside and shoot.

Unless you plan to foul all day long I think you'll be surprised at their ability to drive to the basket.
Artie from Howard Stern played a tall D-1 girl in Vegas and she beat him. He had an insane hot streak for about 12 pts but otherwise she took him to school.

tuc biscuit said:
I bet you lose badly.

If we do, I'll come back and admit it. The game's at 4p.m.

I used to play against my girlfriend, she played for her country in High School through Europe. She beat me...both games. I'm not great at basketball by any means, but I am a good athlete and over a foot taller than she is..

lol

B True

Gametime 20 minutes away. I just took a shower. Would never do that b4 playing with men. They went to the same highschool as Tamika Catchings who is the MVP( I think) of the WNBA, the same highschool that I went to. These girls could really play. They're in the 30's now, so we will see if they still have it. I'm nearly 40, so no excuse. I may be fixing to find out what it's like to get your ass kicked by a woman.

Well, they will have better "skills" but you have the size. Don't hurt them or anything, but you should have no excuse for getting the rebounds. Should be easy to drive too.

-sk

Top Bottom