Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Piss poor, horseshit ruling against the Broncos.

mountain muscle said:
You need a Judo Chop or what?

Van...

They looked like shit today. They better start two-a-days with the Buffs soon.
I only saw 1 CU game this year, i went to the NU game. wow it was bad and boring. The state of Colorado did not have a good year for any football team, and the Avs look crappy, thank God we got AI for the Nugz... woot!

I am absofugginlutely proud of my Niners....

Gore - NFC leading rusher
Alex Smith - showing flashes of brilliance and potential...Norv Turner is the man
O-line - when healthy, top notch
WR's - they need a true #1, move Bryant to #2 and Battle to #3

Defense - young and definitely showing their potential...especially toward the end of the season

Great job all around Nolan, I look forward to next year.

btw

lol @ my boys ending your boys' season

Hell yeah!! GO NINERS!! GORE=PRO BOWL=BAD ASS, ALLEN=PRO BOWL= BAD ASS!!!, SMITH=PRO BOWL NEXT YEAR, COACH NOLAN=BAD ASS, COACH TURNER=BAD ASS!!! WATCH OUT NEXT YEAR!!!!

swole said:
I am absofugginlutely proud of my Niners....

Gore - NFC leading rusher
Alex Smith - showing flashes of brilliance and potential...Norv Turner is the man
O-line - when healthy, top notch
WR's - they need a true #1, move Bryant to #2 and Battle to #3

Defense - young and definitely showing their potential...especially toward the end of the season

Great job all around Nolan, I look forward to next year.
quite poetic for you as I think the Jets are your "side" sentimental team
I like the Jets too
and the SF victory propels the Jets into the post-season
both teams vastly exceeding expectations
it showed especially on the niners final effort of the season

it could be worse, you could be a ny giants fan. at least you have a qb that has alot of potentional to be very good or great someday.

Our satellite connexion was cut with about 1:45 still to play. Chickenshit UK live feeds never cope well with overtime.

The Broncos have repeatedly found final quarters to be hard-going through this season. Maybe they need to work more on their conditioning.

The real question is who in their right mind wants to play the Patriots who are 10-1 in the playoffs under Brady/Belechick? Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Top Bottom