Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picks for the Tyson fight??

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
Tyson will always have a good punch. He can KO just about anyone if he lands a clean shot but as he's getting older his ability to take em isn't getting any better.

IF Tyson is still quick enough to get inside...he can Ko the guy on an uppercut.....short of that.....

The Shadow said:
He's 6' 6"...and Irish

WHAT!?!? He's Irish?!?

When's the fight?
I say we get some EF formal betting or karma betting going on for this fight because there are quite a few tyson haters out ther.

Im certainly not a Tyson hater.....he is just WAY past his prime

ceasar989 said:
WHAT!?!? He's Irish?!?

When's the fight?
I say we get some EF formal betting or karma betting going on for this fight because there are quite a few tyson haters out ther.
hammy... resist... :FRlol:

The Shadow said:
Im certainly not a Tyson hater.....he is just WAY past his prime

I concur......

It's hard for me to watch Tyson now, because I used to be his biggest fan......he fell down years ago and he hasn't been able to get back up....

He's not relevant in the boxingworld other than as a sideshow attraction.

DIV

Shadow, you gotta admit that Tyson was handling Williams quite easily before he tweaked his knee. Especially since it was his pivot knee, he couldn't even put any power into his shots after that. I'm sure he pretty much knew it was over once that happened.

Top Bottom