Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PICK3's UFC 113 predictions!!!

Fuck Matrione...and fuck Kimbo...he keeps fuckin loosing

Machida got owned round one!!!! bwahahaha...love it

I'm not watching MMA anymore.

I mean U got a guy who rivals silva in skill, couldn't figure out his paradoxical skill, I mean his style was not grappling, not kickboxing, but oldschook myagido karate...

The biggest mystery was old school, straightforward, good old Karate.

I watched a concert of my friends' and missed the fight. I'm not watching it.

Congratulations to Rua, a warrior that is the best in the world.

Goes to show me it's the relationships, matchups, is the source, the dance itself, and not the past victories.

I mean Silva gave off the impression, Machida was the only one he considers his equal. Then, silva owns forrest, forrest owns, rua, and rua obliterates the dude who I really look up to.

I'm cool. Just not watching that MMA.
Mosley, Penn, and Machida fight however must grow from the defeat.

All winners, in our time. So yeah I'm kewl.

Sides there is a 5 6, 1/2 flip out there who can dance with mayweather... so for now I'm content.

You were right traz.

kung-fu-master-po-and-caine.jpg

I'm not watching MMA anymore.

I mean U got a guy who rivals silva in skill, couldn't figure out his paradoxical skill, I mean his style was not grappling, not kickboxing, but oldschook myagido karate...

The biggest mystery was old school, straightforward, good old Karate.

I watched a concert of my friends' and missed the fight. I'm not watching it.

Congratulations to Rua, a warrior that is the best in the world.

Goes to show me it's the relationships, matchups, is the source, the dance itself, and not the past victories.

I mean Silva gave off the impression, Machida was the only one he considers his equal. Then, silva owns forrest, forrest owns, rua, and rua obliterates the dude who I really look up to.

I'm cool. Just not watching that MMA.
Mosley, Penn, and Machida fight however must grow from the defeat.

All winners, in our time. So yeah I'm kewl.

Sides there is a 5 6, 1/2 flip out there who can dance with mayweather... so for now I'm content.

You were right traz.

Top Bottom