Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

physics question

samoth said:
When considering the behaviour of a howitzer:

A mathematician will be able to calculate where the shell will land.

A physicist will be able to explain how the shell gets there.

An engineer will stand there and try to catch it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:cow:
a mechanical engineer,an electrical engineer and a civil engineer were discussing the nature of God.
the electrical engineer argued that God was most like an electrical engineer because of the electrical impulses involved with functioning the human body
the mechanical engineer argued that God was most likely a mechanical engineer due to the interworkings of the skeleton and musculature
finally the civil engineer pointed out that God was obviously a civil engineer because he placed a sewage pipe so close to a recreational area

I just totally slaughtered this test I had yesterday on Fourier Integrals, transforms, Laplace transforms and sine and cosine fourier series

087.gif

UA_Iron said:
I just totally slaughtered this test I had yesterday on Fourier Integrals, transforms, Laplace transforms and sine and cosine fourier series

087.gif

I have to bone up on the fast fourier analysis of Leftventricular so that I can actually see the calculations and so I can assess diastolic dysfunction in (filling pressure of the left ventricle) in assessing CHF(cardiac heart failure) so I can discuss it with him on an intelligent level, most docs dont use diastolic dysfxn, but he was chief of cardiology I think in, dang..I need to read his bio. Anyhow, Im rambling so I remember my studies this weekend, its to prepare a diastolic summary of CHF since its not a diagnosis but a symptom and how I will categorize my numbers as abnl or nl. THats what Im doing all weekend so that I can present it next week, no fourth off for me. I need to remember CHF is treated with betablockers for preload and diuretics for afterload to bring the BNP number down and the lil old ladies with swollen ankles in heart failure know how they should be treated. Abe Lincoln had CHF and Adolph Hitler had syphilis b/c of his heart murmur and enlarged aorta(syphlitic aortic aneurysm) wheww, train of thought still there. Long weekend a head writing this shit

luciasbrown said:
I have to bone up on the fast fourier analysis of Leftventricular so that I can actually see the calculations and so I can assess diastolic dysfunction in (filling pressure of the left ventricle) in assessing CHF(cardiac heart failure) so I can discuss it with him on an intelligent level, most docs dont use diastolic dysfxn, but he was chief of cardiology I think in, dang..I need to read his bio. Anyhow, Im rambling so I remember my studies this weekend, its to prepare a diastolic summary of CHF since its not a diagnosis but a symptom and how I will categorize my numbers as abnl or nl. THats what Im doing all weekend so that I can present it next week, no fourth off for me. I need to remember CHF is treated with betablockers for preload and diuretics for afterload to bring the BNP number down and the lil old ladies with swollen ankles in heart failure know how they should be treated. Abe Lincoln had CHF and Adolph Hitler had syphilis b/c of his heart murmur and enlarged aorta(syphlitic aortic aneurysm) wheww, train of thought still there. Long weekend a head writing this shit

they say hitler was a big fan of stimulants and amphetamines

UA_Iron said:
they say hitler was a big fan of stimulants and amphetamines

Drugs are bad mmkay, they dont work, he shoulda gone with the freaky metabolic advantage of the megabolus advantage that I suscribe to

Most high end Tektroniks and HP Storage oscilloscopes do fft's on the fly, you can do your ventricular analysis realtime.

Gambino said:
how many pocket protectors does samouth have?
btw, I first heard the word bolus used in anatomy and physiology to describe a "bolus" of feces as it passes the large intestine and out the anus.
Mega means fantastic, a million in latin or just large.
So to me, megabolus means a large, fantastic shit!!

redguru said:
Most high end Tektroniks and HP Storage oscilloscopes do fft's on the fly, you can do your ventricular analysis realtime.

lol, Ive never seen an old oscilloscope, I can see the ventricle on the screen using 2d ultrasound then take the filter and scales and gain way down and so your left with an E' number on the HP which is now owned by Phillips but I want to learn Dr O and strain rate like they have at GE, its all experimental stuff but should be the wave of the future. I just have to write it all out and present it this weekend and I just paid 300$ nextday air from amazon for some cardiology books so Im hoping I get that tomorrow. I want to have it all clear in my mind in one week on tissue doppler of myocardial cardiac tissue

luciasbrown said:
lol, Ive never seen an old oscilloscope, I can see the ventricle on the screen using 2d ultrasound then take the filter and scales and gain way down and so your left with an E' number on the HP which is now owned by Phillips but I want to learn Dr O and strain rate like they have at GE, its all experimental stuff but should be the wave of the future. I just have to write it all out and present it this weekend and I just paid 300$ nextday air from amazon for some cardiology books so Im hoping I get that tomorrow. I want to have it all clear in my mind in one week on tissue doppler of myocardial cardiac tissue

I need to get back into a lab or design environment. When in the field or manufacturing, every thing becomes tedium.

Top Bottom