Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

physics question

all you fucking fucks. you can't phase me.

samote = poser

physics= made up

normal force = not really a force

the field = doesnt exist, only there to make equations make sense

strong force = yep, anothre thing we couldnt explain, had to make up a force for it

van der walls = see above

samote = :cow:

juicedmohawk said:
all you fucking fucks. you can't phase me, actually, yeah you can.

samote = more metal than you, or, alternately,
samote = alter, either way. But whose? Where's Nathan?

physics= not made up, STFU :doc: boy!

normal force = not really a force, WTF is "normal"?

the field = doesnt exist, only there to make equations make sense. Of course not, idiot, we're all a part of the ether. Duh.

strong force = yep, anothre thing we couldnt explain, had to make up a force for it. Strong force pwns the weak force.

van der walls = see above. WTF, if you don't know what this is, you must be a fucking chem major at a TTT.

juicypigentrails = :doc:

:cow:

samoth said:

physics= not made up, STFU boy! you're right, Newton created the universe

normal force = not really a force, WTF is "normal"? the ''normal'' force

the field = doesnt exist, only there to make equations make sense. Of course not, idiot, we're all a part of the ether. Duh. my mistake, sigma plateau, here i come

strong force = yep, anothre thing we couldnt explain, had to make up a force for it. Strong force pwns the weak force.

van der walls = see above. WTF, if you don't know what this is, you must be a fucking chem major at a TTT. Like I said, made up to explain what was unexplainable at the time

samote = :doc:
juicypigentrails = :cow:

:qt:

can I get a rounf peg round hole here?
no BS about peg being larger tahn hole
got lube

juicedmohawk said:
Originally Posted by samoth

physics= not made up, STFU :doc: boy! you're right, Newton created the universe Who? People still talk about applehead boy?

normal force = not really a force, WTF is "normal"? the ''normal'' force what's "normal"? You mean orthogonal?

the field = doesnt exist, only there to make equations make sense. Of course not, idiot, we're all a part of the ether. Duh. my mistake, sigma plateau, here i come You're talking to the wrong alter, that's BB.

van der walls = see above. WTF, if you don't know what this is, you must be a fucking chem major at a TTT. Like I said, made up to explain what was unexplainable at the time.AT THE TIME! When, 1832? Go back to your TTT and suck on your mama's liddle buttermilk titties!

juicypigentrails = :qt: :rainbow:

I forgot what we were arging in the first place. Not that it matters or anything, FUCK YOU, JUICEDHAIRCUTNAME!!

samoth said:
I forgot what we were arging in the first place. Not that it matters or anything, FUCK YOU, JUICEDHAIRCUTNAME!!

hahaha.

Normal forces are a tool of convenience which makes it possible for us to use newtons laws.

Now stop being a douche and comply JUICEDHAIRCUTNAME or you will be brought down.

asik a quyestion
such as
tiem for MJ to disrobe,bathe and fondle
attach a formula
and ask for confirmation
samoth will interupt his studies and attack problem

4everhung said:
asik a quyestion
such as
tiem for MJ to disrobe,bathe and fondle
attach a formula
and ask for confirmation