Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaceutical Grade First Cycle - Please Help!

your going to need clomid or nolva after bro do a search

Not true, there are sponsors here that have all your pct needs. Needto and PP have what you need for pct.

Do some research on the propecia as it causes a major drop in libido with some fellas. Some say that its never the same. Just look around here bro, you seem like one who doesn't mind to do a little research.

As far as advice on dosages, length, pct etc you should express your goals.

A good basic starting dosage would be start at 400 and run that for the first half of your cycle and if you HONESTLY feel that your not seeing the results you should bump it up a tad. Everyones body is different but that is a good way to determine what's right for you.

Turns out none of the substances prescribed will be covered by my insurance :(
We tried prior authorization, generic etc... It just doesn't seem that they will pay.

1 Test Cyp 10ml vial (2000mg total) - one refill allowed
15 Arimidex 1mg tablets - refills allowed
30 Propecia 1mg tablets - refills allowed

Does anyone know if medication prices are the same at all major pharmacy chains such as CVS, Walgreens... ?

I am still a bit unsure about the arimidex dosing.
Is .5mg EoD good for my 400mg per week test cyp only cycle?

Is on cycle hair loss noticeable?
I'm now thinking maybe just go without the Propecia and add it in if I see hair falling out.
Another option is to use less Propecia in terms of mg
Or use Propecia for only part of my cycle; which part though?

Last edited:
Not true, there are sponsors here that have all your pct needs. Needto and PP have what you need for pct.

Do some research on the propecia as it causes a major drop in libido with some fellas. Some say that its never the same. Just look around here bro, you seem like one who doesn't mind to do a little research.

As far as advice on dosages, length, pct etc you should express your goals.

A good basic starting dosage would be start at 400 and run that for the first half of your cycle and if you HONESTLY feel that your not seeing the results you should bump it up a tad. Everyones body is different but that is a good way to determine what's right for you.

Overall goal is to reach 200lb clean. I understand that will take time.
Goal for this cycle is to put on 10lb of lean muscle.

Thanks to all who have replied, I appreciate the advice.

I just posted a response to my own thread giving an update on prices at the pharmacy. Interesting stuff.

You can get the Dex alot cheaper online, not sure if your allowed to talk prices even if its scrip. Might want to edit your post.

You can get the Dex alot cheaper online, not sure if your allowed to talk prices even if its scrip. Might want to edit your post.

Blaster,
I edited my post and removed the prices.

I'm still unsure how much Propecia and Arimidex I need for this 8 week Test Cyp only cycle... :confused:

Top Bottom