Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmaceutical Grade First Cycle - Please Help!

Discreet User

Please read this entire post before commenting

Serum testosterone 205 ng/dl out of 280-800 reference interval. I did this by fasting and not sleeping for 30 hours before the blood test.

Doctor wrote me the following scripts:
testosterone Cypionate 200mg per week
Arimidex 1mg tablets
Propecia 1mg tablets (father is losing his hair and I don't want to)

Doc knows that I intend to “cycle” and not stay on indefinitely. He is willing to write me a script for hcg when I decide to cycle off.

I am 22, a certified fitness trainer and have a degree in nutrition.
Stats are:
5’07
160lbs
12% body fat although in reality it may be lower. We have found that bioelectrical impedance scales register higher body fat than is true when the person being measured is muscular.
Eat a minimum of 3500 calories per day

I have always been naturally skinny and have gained up to 40 pounds naturally.

I have reached 170lbs, but body fat was up a bit as well.

I am one of those people that look more muscular than my weight would imply. People often ask me if I’m “on” even though I never have been.

I have been physically active all my life. Weight training for 3 years without any breaks longer than 1 week.

My current weight represents proper eating and exercise. My gains are now limited to improvement of muscle appearance, but not weight gain. I am unable to gain measurable muscle weight anymore. So it seems the right time for a first cycle.

This will be my first cycle.

I have spent over a year reading the forums and studying AAS. This study includes guidance from close friends of mine who have won major BB titles.
I am not opposed to saving up the substances until I can use them in higher dosages.

For example, I was considering running 400mg test cyp per week once I have enough.

I am looking for advice on dosages, length of cycle, PCT and anything else that might apply

Thanks for the help!

wow, 30 hours without sleep, how the hell you pulled that off? That's desperation for some test right thar... Look on top of this page, read a lot and consider you are only 22

My first cycle was: 500 mg Test Cyp (12 weeks) 40mg Dianabol (4 weeks), Standard PCT Nolva, Clomid, HCG. There are much better PCT's nowadays, ask needto u'll get the best from him IMO. So, my advice is save up the vials and start when ready.

everyone responds differently 400 may be enough then you may find 500 is just right!

Thanks RADAR,
I appreciate the feedback.

What are the opinions on Arimidex in this plan? Will I need anything else for PCT or can I use Arimidex while on AND as PCT?

How about the Propecia? I found out that my insurance won't cover it and it will be about $90 per month at the pharmacy. I'm paranoid about hair loss because my dad is losing his hair:(

Thanks RADAR,
I appreciate the feedback.

What are the opinions on Arimidex in this plan? Will I need anything else for PCT or can I use Arimidex while on AND as PCT?

How about the Propecia? I found out that my insurance won't cover it and it will be about $90 per month at the pharmacy. I'm paranoid about hair loss because my dad is losing his hair:(

Run Arimidex as needed or when you start to feel symptoms,most run 1/4 tab Eod until the end of the cycle.

Not recommended to run Adex thru PCT
Heres all you need for PCT

Testosterone Recovery Stack
Thats a clickable link add discount code "sponsor10" in it!

propecia is a good addition esp if your family has a history of MPB,another good addition ,is Nizoral shampoo you can get this OTC

If your dad is balding...I don't know if you should concern yourself. What does you mothers side of the family look like? That is where the balding genes are passed down.

Mom's side isn't great with hair either...
Mom's brother is bald and mom's father has extremely fine hair.

Spoke with the pharmacy today. My insurance will cover test cyp but not the Propecia or Arimidex. Doc said there is no reason to go with anything but Arimidex because Nolvadex or Clomid will be similar price out of pocket.

How much Arimidex will I need for an 8 week test cyp only cycle?
How much Arimidex for a 10 week test cyp only cycle?
How much Propecia?

I want to have everything ready before starting.

Thank you for the help!

Top Bottom