Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peyton Manning is about to play ... he's also my boy!

well shit... i am down in fantasy

i have ronnie brown and IND defense and my opponent has dallas clark. I thought i had a real shot to catch him tonight, but fucking peyton had to throw to dallas clark on the first play and get an 80 yd TD

having ronne brown = good
having indy's d= bad!! miami's wild cat sliced holes in them like swiss cheese

your opponent having clark= very bad as u know

i have ronnie brown and IND defense and my opponent has dallas clark. I thought i had a real shot to catch him tonight, but fucking peyton had to throw to dallas clark on the first play and get an 80 yd TD
LOL.. bad luck.

I watched the game with my friend who had a lead with Reggie Wayne going against Dallas Clark.

He ended up winning by 1 point. I was glad my fantasy games were settled before tonight.

I'm coming off of a close loss this week and I have you next week. Although your guys are playing favorable teams (Det, Stl, SF, KC, Jac), I plan on ripping out your small intestines and feeding them to you. :kiss:

I'm coming off of a close loss this week and I have you next week. Although your guys are playing favorable teams (Det, Stl, SF, KC, Jac), I plan on ripping out your small intestines and feeding them to you. :kiss:

sounds delicious...

Is this in that PLUS league? I haven't really been following that although i will if i am playing you :)

this should be put up in the bookie section.........

i didn't draft that team, but there is no way that your team is going to beat me, regardless of me being 0-2

it is not even moderately funny how bad your team is--- lets fucking go

this should be put up in the bookie section.........

i didn't draft that team, but there is no way that your team is going to beat me, regardless of me being 0-2

it is not even moderately funny how bad your team is--- lets fucking go

Mine was autodraft too, but I did reorganize the draft list. My other two leagues I hand picked.

lol where the list of these teamss

pudds show your squads !

Drew Brees
Ben Roethlisberger
Lee Evans
Jerricho Cotchery
Patrick Crayton
Derrick Mason
DeSean Jackson
Antwaan Randle El
Thomas Jones
Jamal Lewis