Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide Help

pepshelp

Hey guys, I have been doing a lot of research and now plan to start my first peptide cycle. I am looking for the fat loss benefits, as well as the anti-aging benefits. Hopefully some of you can make sure my game plan looks good.

CJC-1295 dac - 4mg/week. Splitting the dosage up 2 times per week. Shooting sub-q before bed. Running for 8 weeks, and then will switch to CJC-1295 no/dac. Will pin that 4x per day, at the same time as GHRP-2 and Ipam.

GHRP-2 - 200mcg 3x/daily. First dose upon waking. Second about 3 hours later. Third dose will be post workout. I will wait 30 minutes after pinning to eat.

Ipamorelin - 500mcg daily, dosed before bed.

Frag 176-191 - 500mcg 3x/day. First dose will be mixed with the GHRP-2 in the morning upon waking. Then 45-60 minutes of fasted cardio. Second dose will be Mid Afternoon, pre-workout. I will not eat an hour and a half prior to this dose. Training will be 1 hour of weight followed by 30 minutes of light cardio. Final dose will be before bed, 2 hours after last meal, mixed with the Ipam.

I plan to run these for 5-6 months, maybe longer. Does everything look good to you guys, or would you change something?

If you aren't on a form of testosterone I'd add MK-2866. We have it on sale at 50% off. Click on my banner and use the coupon code 50CLEARANCE.

Top Bottom