Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for 350mg Test-e... Ex-athlete - 1st cycle

cunninglinguist

Hi guys.

Before I ask for advice, some backround info:

I'm what you'd call a lurker. I've been reading & following these forums for years now, partly out of professional interest (I train university track athletes) but, to be honest, mostly because I've been toying with the idea of trying AAS ever since I stopped competing myself.

Now here's the deal. I'm an utter control freak. I trained mainly for power and speed for years & had good coaches help me set campus-record times on both the 100 metres and javelin. I'm too curious to see what Testosterone will do for me no to try it, so the fact that I probably haven't reached my natural limit is not going to stop me.
But I need to have the whole thing sussed to the last DETAIL before I will introduce any hormone into my system. I've seen plenty of moronic co-athletes misuse Winstrol, Test, Deca - you name it - in my time, and the long term effects weren't pretty.
But these compounds can be used correctly for cosmetic goals, with minimal side effects, if you have the knowledge and patience. After erring on the side of caution for years I am now convinced of this.

So I'm guessing 350mg (1cc of 250mg/ml E5D) would be the min. effective dose for me ((6'0", 210lbs, 12%bf - 30yrs). The oft advised dose of 500mg/wk seems excessive for a 1st timer, so I'll leave that for a possible 2nd cycle. And no kick starts please, let's see how the works react to 6 times the amount of natural test (this is fact for me - I have blood work done 2x year) before mixing it up.
Basically I'm looking for approx. 10-13lbs of lean mass (after PCT), not enough to scare the in-laws, but sufficient to add some mass for the beach... it's all for the ego, no point in denying it.

Advise I am looking for:

- Duration of cycle?

Best possible recovery (=best chance of keeping lean gains) is my primary concern, hence I'm leaning towards 8 weeks only.
Anything beyond 90mg/wk of exogenous Test will shut me down after +/- 3 weeks. I know Test-e has a relatively long esther and it prob won't kick in untill the 3rd/4th week, but with the moderate gains I'm looking for won't 8 weeks be enough?

- PCT for this low dose, relatively short cycle?

Is HCG really necesarry here? HCGenerate an option? Would Nolva be any good or will it do more harm than a light PCT of just anti-e and over the counter supps like HCGenerate..?

Thanks for your patience with the long post - I am dead serious about researching this as much as possible, so any input would be extremely appreciated!

Wow... I see what u mean by utter control freak....lol
If I were you I will do the following otherwise you won't reach ur goals inmo
1-10 weeks test e 500mg split doses (350mg won't give u crazy strenght gains)
Bump. Up calories, drop the nolva ,hcg will help u revover faster if you decide to use it,run it from wk 5th, drop it before pct which should start 2 wks after last pin...use an Ai on cycle forma , arimidex, etc
Pct I would do
Hcgenerate
Unleashed/post cycle
I hope this helps ...........

Last edited:
kc 17 has made some good points, actually 500 isn't that much for starters and controlling your diet will give you just the right amount of gains you're looking for.

I usually run my cycles for the following reasons, If the bottle is 250mg/ml then i will plan it 500mg a wk,and since a vial is 10ml 2 will make a 10 wk cycle and you have no surplus laying around .

Bump. Up calories, drop the nolva ,hcg will help u revover faster if you use run it from wk 5th drop it before pct which should start 2 wks after last pin...use an Ai on cycle (forma , arimidex, etc)
Pct I would do
Hcgenerate
Unleashed/post cycle

solid post

def agree

Hi guys.

I'm what you'd call a lurker. I've been reading & following these forums for years now, partly out of professional interest (I train university track athletes) but, to be honest, mostly because I've been toying with the idea of trying AAS ever since I stopped competing myself.

Now here's the deal. I'm an utter control freak. I trained mainly for power and speed for years & had good coaches help me set campus-record times on both the 100 metres and javelin. I'm too curious to see what Testosterone will do for me no to try it, so the fact that I probably haven't reached my natural limit is not going to stop me.
But I need to have the whole thing sussed to the last DETAIL before I will introduce any hormone into my system. I've seen plenty of moronic co-athletes misuse Winstrol, Test, Deca - you name it - in my time, and the long term effects weren't pretty.
But these compounds can be used correctly for cosmetic goals, with minimal side effects, if you have the knowledge and patience. After erring on the side of caution for years I am now convinced of this.

So I'm guessing 350mg (1cc of 250mg/ml E5D) would be the min. effective dose for me ((6'0", 210lbs, 12%bf - 30yrs). The oft advised dose of 500mg/wk seems excessive for a 1st timer, so I'll leave that for a possible 2nd cycle. And no kick starts please, let's see how the works react to 6 times the amount of natural test (this is fact for me - I have blood work done 2x year) before mixing it up.
Basically I'm looking for approx. 10-13lbs of lean mass (after PCT), not enough to scare the in-laws, but sufficient to add some mass for the beach... it's all for the ego, no point in denying it.

Advise I am looking for:

- Duration of cycle?

Best possible recovery (=best chance of keeping lean gains) is my primary concern, hence I'm leaning towards 8 weeks only.
Anything beyond 90mg/wk of exogenous Test will shut me down after +/- 3 weeks. I know Test-e has a relatively long esther and it prob won't kick in untill the 3rd/4th week, but with the moderate gains I'm looking for won't 8 weeks be enough?

Is HCG really necesarry here? HCGenerate an option? Would Nolva be any good or will it do more harm than a light PCT of just anti-e and over the counter supps like HCGenerate..?

Thanks for your patience with the long post - I am dead serious about researching this as much as possible, so any input would be extremely appreciated!

I'm pretty much in the same boat as u, planning my first cycle. I'll be doing test-e 500mg/week for 10 weeks. And working out my pct still. And ye all for the ego/chicks ;)

Hi guys.

Advise I am looking for:

- Duration of cycle?

So what happened to those people who misused those compounds?

Bump. Up calories, drop the nolva ,hcg will help u revover faster if you decide to use it,run it from wk 5th, drop it before pct which should start 2 wks after last pin...use an Ai on cycle forma , arimidex, etc
Pct I would do
Hcgenerate
Unleashed/post cycle

^^^ Yep. I'd make a slight alteration. I'd suggest using the HCGen while on and adding N2GUARD. Then the UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE for PCT should do you fine.

Top Bottom