Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Cycle - Anavar & Test E

riquelme

Hi guys,

I've saw some really useful information on here from people so thought I'd ask a question for your expert opinons!

I'm about to run my third cycle, 100mg of anavar and 500mg test e, but I wanted to get the best advice on the best PCT.

My last cycle was 50mg anavar & 500mg test e, for my PCT I used:
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50 (5 weeks)
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20/20/20 (7 weeks)

But in all honesty still went through a stage after I finished the PCT where I felt really shitty, so this time I would like to be more thorough with the PCT to avoid that - if that is possible!

All advice appreciated.

Hi guys,

I've saw some really useful information on here from people so thought I'd ask a question for your expert opinons!

I'm about to run my third cycle, 100mg of anavar and 500mg test e, but I wanted to get the best advice on the best PCT.

But in all honesty still went through a stage after I finished the PCT where I felt really shitty, so this time I would like to be more thorough with the PCT to avoid that - if that is possible!

All advice appreciated.
You can start by checking out this article.

You can start by checking out this article.

Thank you mate.

"You must remember that SERM's only work while they are in your system. Therefore, once you stop taking them and they trickle out of your system, you will crash again. Consequently, relying on a SERMS only PCT is a mistake, and this approach will not work."

I guess that is exactly what happened to me after I came off clomid & nolva previously. Makes sense.

In terms of N2guard, I think I read on here its actually best to take that whilst taking anavar - is that the case?

In terms of N2guard, I think I read on here its actually best to take that whilst taking anavar - is that the case?
N2Guard is an organ protection supplement that should really be taken anytime your on cycle weather it's injectables or orals.
I take it pretty much year round just at lower doses when not on cycle.

Hi guys,

All advice appreciated.
@riquelme welcome to the EF family! happy to have you in our family here.

I have a few thoughts.

cycle
100mgs of anavar? are you sure why?
500mgs of test why?

PCT
do you need pct or can you do TRT?

I think there are a lot of questions, like do you really need 600mgs of anavar per week? and whats your situation like and the truth is we can't really help you without knowing more about you. WE dont know anything about you, we are all just guessing here.
We need you to share a LOG with us and yes you can share a log BEFORE you start the cycle.
Start a NEW thread with your LOG journal, add your diet training history sleep and we can guide you into the proper doses and pct for this cycle and more.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone anavar cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

Hi guys,

All advice appreciated.
Evo has a great sticky called the 'perfect PCT'. Check it out

Top Bottom