Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patsfan, Ortiz, Need2...

i agree and who the fuck would make there username patsfan lololol

dude, "dumbest move EVER"??!!! that's a little ridiculous.

not smart though

I fucking hate Massholes

I was in Dedham on NYE tho

KillahBee said:
dude, "dumbest move EVER"??!!! that's a little ridiculous.

not smart though

I fucking hate Massholes

I was in Dedham on NYE tho

RI is the asspit of Mass.

Last edited:
I already said that as soon as they let him go...
He was the best kicker, not to mention he has a nice arse!
Damn fools!

Angel said:
I already said that as soon as they let him go...
He was the best kicker, not to mention he has a nice arse!
Damn fools!

LOL, best kicker, I'll ask pick3 about the ass ty.

Meh, so far I could care less. His kickoffs were atrocious to the point where the opposing team was ALWAYS starting on the 30+. That's a NO NO in BB game of feild position. BB didn't want AV back, he sucked last hear, had back troubles that concerned them. Oh BTW did I mention his KICKOFFS SUCK, esspecially for a team who is based on DEFENSE.

The Patriots aren't out to make anyone, at any postion the "highest paid". Could losing AV come back to bite us in the ass this year? Very possible when the Pats play Indy next week. I'd be happy for AV, because he is suck a likeable guy. The only two Patriots that are non expendable are Tom Brady and Seymour.

Read the book Patriot Reign by Michael Holley. He took two years off from the Boston Globe to be behind the scenes with the Patriots org and Belechick. Then you'll NEVER question a move made by the Patriots mgmt again. Seeing as the three superbowl rings, constant domination, and competitive nature team first concept they have doesn't do enough for you.

I myself, question nothing the Patriots do. How can anyone?

Top Bottom