Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pats Player Hit With Drug Charge

redsamurai said:
well, we know he makes "a minimum" of 250k, if not more..........so why the fuck does someone need to be selling drugs?
$285K, plus $20K for each playoff win.

Marijuana. Whoop de fuckin do. We have a bunch of stupid laws in this country. I'd much rather deal with potheads than drunks.

Oh shit, I should have read further. Selling it is a different matter. What a dumbass. He's already rich.

biteme said:
Oh shit, I should have read further. Selling it is a different matter. What a dumbass. He's already rich.
he had a half pound
that's tax evasion

He doesn't quite qualify for the Nate Newton Award though.

In December 2001:
DALLAS - Former Dallas Cowboys lineman Nate Newton was arrested Wednesday on charges of carrying at least 175 pounds of marijuana, his second such arrest in six weeks.

Newton, facing a federal charge of possession with intent to distribute marijuana, was being held at the Lew Sterrett Justice Center pending action by prosecutors, Dallas County Sheriff's Department spokesman Don Peritz said.

On Nov. 4, Newton was arrested in Louisiana after police said they found 213 pounds of marijuana in a van he was driving. He was released on $100,000 bond on charges of suspicion of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.

Peritz said Drug Enforcement Administration agents flagged down Dallas County officers on a highway Wednesday to seek help stopping two vehicles that were traveling together.

Newton and two other men were arrested. Further details of the arrest were not immediately disclosed.

Newton is a six-time Pro Bowl offensive lineman who helped Dallas win three Super Bowls. He spent 14 seasons in the NFL, 13 with Dallas. He retired last year after a season with Carolina.

The 39-year-old Newton worked last year as a commentator on ESPN radio and more recently was an analyst for some BET television college football broadcasts.

He said later he could make $75K per drug deal. He spent 30 months behind bars.

Top Bottom