Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots vs. Eagles Super Bowl??

Patriots vs. Eagles Super Bowl??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
brady might have a harder time throwing the ball against philly, w/ the eagles have 3 probowl db's -- i think w/ TO back they have a decent chance of winnin -- i personally dont care anymore who wins, as long as it isnt new england, i dispise them

strangebrew said:
If the eagles win, it will go down as being one of the biggest upsets in superbowl history. Shouldn't even be close.
I like the pats, but I see this as being a possible let down game. They just beat two of the best teams in the nfl. The colts and the steelers would steal the eagles lunch money and screw their moms. So I think the danger would be the Pats not bringing what they need to bring to win.
The Pats first SB vs the Rams was one of the biggest upsets, what were they like 14 point underdogs?

The Pats don't have let down games. That has been proven 3 of the last four years. That said, I still think it'll be a good game. I definitely give the edge to NE. But they are both solid well balanced teams, assuming TO plays.

slickdadd said:
Dude, seriously. That's a massive exaggeration. The AFC wasn't that great. Philly is far better than any of the other AFC teams aside from maybe Indianapolis. You're telling me the Jets, Chargers, and Broncos are better than the Eagles?

Bro - I'm a Giants fan -let me be bitter! I don't necessarily think those teams are better than Philly, but Philly had a cake walk this season, especially thru the playoffs. The Vikings are a joke and the Falcons were never that good. They are a good team, I just don't think they can run with the Pats. We'll see. I didn't think anything cold make the city of Jacksonville shittier, but thousands of drunk loud Eagles fans just may do it! ;)

I picked and argued that Philly was going to kick the falcons ass, someone even called a post a mine the most asisine ever. That said, there is zero chance of Philly beating NE. Zero.

BrothaBill said:
I picked and argued that Philly was going to kick the falcons ass, someone even called a post a mine the most asisine ever. That said, there is zero chance of Philly beating NE. Zero.

lol...

jestros said:
I like the pats, but I see this as being a possible let down game. They just beat two of the best teams in the nfl. The colts and the steelers would steal the eagles lunch money and screw their moms. So I think the danger would be the Pats not bringing what they need to bring to win.
The Pats first SB vs the Rams was one of the biggest upsets, what were they like 14 point underdogs?

I don't know dude, out of the Colts, Steelers and Eagles... They Eagles are the only ones that make me nervous...

They just have an abusive secondary...

Top Bottom