Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots unlikely to sit starters ...

jestro said:
It's smart though. Teams that rest for a month look rusty when they play again. Like the colts, who went 14-0, rested everyone, then lost to the steelers in the first game.
they actually went 13-0 then lost to the chargers...then dungy sat everyone for the final 2 games

Wulfgar said:
they actually went 13-0 then lost to the chargers...then dungy sat everyone for the final 2 games
But then lost to the steelers right? Or was I on the total wrong year?

jestro said:
But then lost to the steelers right? Or was I on the total wrong year?
No you are right, that was the year the steelers won the super bowl
pit beat indy 21-18 in the civisional playoffs

I hope Brady gets cold cocked in the 4th quarter of game 16 then they lose their first playoff game.

Dial_tone said:
I hope Brady gets cold cocked in the 4th quarter of game 16 then they lose their first playoff game.
I hope Brady throws 6 tds in the superbowl, and then get a top five pick next year from the FortyWiners.

jestro said:
I hope Brady throws 6 tds in the superbowl, and then get a top five pick next year from the FortyWiners.

they seriously might get Mcfadden or Dorsey with that pick...wtf at the rich getting richer

Dial_tone said:
i hope that does not happen DT.

i feel like just saying the complete opposite is the only safe way to unjinx what you said.

Top Bottom