Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

patriots tapes released

im not jealous im actually shocked. i really respected them and what they have accomplished but now i have to question it. all of it... he said hes been taping since he was head coach of the browns...

bigmann245 said:
im not jealous im actually shocked. i really respected them and what they have accomplished but now i have to question it. all of it... he said hes been taping since he was head coach of the browns...

1) You have continously ignored that this was a common practice among all teams up until the memo was sent out to stop.

2) The Patriots continued and were stupid.

3) Your jealousy is funny

Bottom line..
Watch the tapes. They are edited. Not something that can be done at half time. It was done after the fact. Nothing new.
Watch what happens. It has come out that the Patriots have evidence of EVERY TEAM in the league cheating. If they get raked over the coals any more it has been said they will release all the evidence to the media.
The worst is Mark Schlereth on ESPN talking about how Spygate "taints" the three Super Bowls... yet he seems to forget his two rings were won while the Bronco's "cheated" the salary cap.
The real funny thing is when the Patriots caught the Jets videotaping them and just told them to stop. The league found out and did nothing. That was 2003.
Research the topic and you will find every team in the league is guilty. Its been going on forever. The media is making it into something to talk about.
BTW. Barry Bonds isn't the only MLB player to juice. Hard to believe I know. Its the same thing. He was too good for too long and everyone wanted to bring him down for doing the same shit as everyone else...

Top Bottom