Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots, Patriots and more Patriots!!!

Great win for the Pats.

Do i think they still suck? YES
Do i think that if they would have played a good defense they would have lost 7-6? YES
Do i think they will make the playoffs? NO!

Cure said:
Great win for the Pats.

Do i think they still suck? YES
Do i think that if they would have played a good defense they would have lost 7-6? YES
Do i think they will make the playoffs? NO!

Who the fuck asked you????

Cure said:

I don't understand this question... They DID play a great defense... The Bills were doing quite well going into this game as I recall. The Pats shitstomped them both offensively ANd defensively... How they can be so inconsistent is easy... Everyone is allowed to have a losing streak. It happens, sometimes you go through a period that you're just off your game...

The Patsies look like they are back. Granted they won't be able to do that against a good defense, so we will see how good they are and if they keep up running the ball when that happens.

You definitely got one on me last weekend. The Pat's played a good game and the Bills were non-existant in almost every facet of the game.

The ystill have a way to go to get back to the playoffs. Brady is still young and erratic. If that running ga,e holds up then they have a shot. After all, they have a former Bill @ halfback, in Antwoin Smith.

FLASHMAN1 said:

I don't understand this question... They DID play a great defense... The Bills were doing quite well going into this game as I recall. The Pats shitstomped them both offensively ANd defensively... How they can be so inconsistent is easy... Everyone is allowed to have a losing streak. It happens, sometimes you go through a period that you're just off your game...

Bills D is ranked in the bottom 3 of the league....

Pats 4 losses against the Phins, Packers, Chargers, Broncos they averaged about 12 points per game....sure they can beat the Chiefs, Jets, Bills but when they meet teams with good D's they have no chance.

and in football 4 game losing streak is known as a season killer. This is not MLB or the NBA or the NHL...16 games only...

Cure said:

Bills D is ranked in the bottom 3 of the league....

Pats 4 losses against the Phins, Packers, Chargers, Broncos they averaged about 12 points per game....sure they can beat the Chiefs, Jets, Bills but when they meet teams with good D's they have no chance.

and in football 4 game losing streak is known as a season killer. This is not MLB or the NBA or the NHL...16 games only...

In those 4 loses, those are pretty good teams with all great D's, they found the right stuff to shut the Pats down. But this week was the turning point. "Make no mistake", they are back and ready for war, is De Ja Vous for the Pats, gonna lose one more then go unbeaten for the rest of the season all the way to the Superbowl, and win that again as well!!!

Top Bottom