Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

patriots loss

hamstershaver said:
i think the 85 bears were the best team ever

I don't think it works that way. Today's players are bigger, faster, and stronger than they were back then. The 2004 patriots would own the 85 bears.

giantdouche said:
I don't think it works that way. Today's players are bigger, faster, and stronger than they were back then. The 2004 patriots would own the 85 bears.

very true, thats a different way to look at it. but for their time, the bears were better. sure a half decent team now could beat a good team from back then, but its all proportional to how good the whole league is, right now the league isnt doing too hott.but then again i think to myself, could any basketball team now beat the 1996 bulls? i dont think so. so i wonder if its true for football too. i think it might be, its hard to tell.

giantdouche said:
bigger probably, does that really matter though? i didnt know the biggest team always won
faster? i highly doubt that, even so if they are bigger how are they going to be that much faster? wasnt willie gault on the 85 bears?
stronger? how the hell you come up with that one?
anyways you are wrong the bears would beat them like a drum, the pats do enuff to win games the bears dominated like no other

eat big said:
very true, thats a different way to look at it. but for their time, the bears were better. sure a half decent team now could beat a good team from back then, but its all proportional to how good the whole league is, right now the league isnt doing too hott.but then again i think to myself, could any basketball team now beat the 1996 bulls? i dont think so. so i wonder if its true for football too. i think it might be, its hard to tell.

I think since football is a much more physical sport, the older teams get outdated a lot faster.

hamstershaver said:
bigger probably, does that really matter though? i didnt know the biggest team always won
faster? i highly doubt that, even so if they are bigger how are they going to be that much faster? wasnt willie gault on the 85 bears?
stronger? how the hell you come up with that one?
anyways you are wrong the bears would beat them like a drum, the pats do enuff to win games the bears dominated like no other

Um...okay if that's what you wanna believe. Fact: teams in 2004 are physically superior to the teams in 1985.

Sure, they dominated. I'm not denying that but they wouldn't dominate if they played in today's league.

your argument says that bigger stronger more physical teams always win, well i dont know if you watched the bucs play the raiders in the super bowl 2 years ago but the raiders were MUCH bigger and stronger, the more physical team by far, final score bucs 48 raiders 21, your argument makes me think you are a relative of soklueles

hamstershaver said:
your argument says that bigger stronger more physical teams always win, well i dont know if you watched the bucs play the raiders in the super bowl 2 years ago but the raiders were MUCH bigger and stronger, the more physical team by far, final score bucs 48 raiders 21, your argument makes me think you are a relative of soklueles

Wow, I can't believe you even need convincing for this. You really don't see the difference? 20 years is a huge amount of time when it comes to football. The sport is constantly evolving. You must have a big hard-on for the 85 bears.

Top Bottom