Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

patriots loss

eat big

it wasnt unexpected for me bc i never thought they were that good. shit they almost lost last week to the jets, the first decent team theyve played all year. but this week (today) they played the steelers. the steelers are on of the few genuinely good teams in the nfl besides the eagles, and vikings. the patriots lost to their first real challenge, therefore proving they arent as good as everyone would like to tthink. its not like they barely lost to the steelers, they got dominated. they are lucky they won last week in overtime. thats just my two cents, im not making factual statement just my opinion.

keep in mind if they didnt have vinateari (sp?) they most likely may have not won both of their super bowls. few ppl can make clutch kicks like him.

gotmilk said:
Please..they had no running game today. Total different story if the Steelers have to play the run.

yeah and their passing game was awful too. the steelers defense was really good today, i dont think their running wouldve helped them.

freakin Raiders are just terrible...........again.

yeah, i think the whole nfl is in a slump now, which is why the pats shouldnt be considered one of the best teams ever. shit the chargers were predicted to be really bad and they are one of the better teams.

The Pats did play very sloppy this sunday. I believe the Steelers defense played the bigggest role in this game by stopping the run (even thought C. Dillion was out) , Creating turnovers, and third and long situations. The Steelers also had 4 defensive starter out, which I think the coaches did a good job in filling the back up roles.However, I am not to confidant in the steeler's ConnerBacks.

I guess it just goes to show that there is really no Dominate team this year. I am not going to say that because the Steelers won that they are the best in the league, cause I do not believe they are.. It is going to be interesting to see who goes to the superbowl this year...

hamstershaver said:
they are still the best team in the league

yeah that may be true the but like ive said whole NFL is in a slump so being the best team in the nfl now doesnt mean they are one of the best teams of all time like ppl are saying, maybe its just bc im from the south...

eat big said:
yeah that may be true the but like ive said whole NFL is in a slump so being the best team in the nfl now doesnt mean they are one of the best teams of all time like ppl are saying, maybe its just bc im from the south...
i think the 85 bears were the best team ever

Top Bottom