B
BadboyAl
Guest
I wake up with the worst pain in my left hip area and when I wake up at night my hip is very stiff and hurting. After I wake up the pain goes away only to return when I'm sleeping.
I am little paraniod thinking I have bone cancer or something....
I thought maybe Good mornings are causing it.
I do stiff leg to parallel good mornings for 3sets @ 6rep with 230lbs. And I max out witrh Gm's twice a month for about 270lbs.
You think it could be the GM's casusing this pain? Has anyone else experienced this?
Tha pain is definitely not the muscles but the hip socket.
I am little paraniod thinking I have bone cancer or something....
I thought maybe Good mornings are causing it.
I do stiff leg to parallel good mornings for 3sets @ 6rep with 230lbs. And I max out witrh Gm's twice a month for about 270lbs.
You think it could be the GM's casusing this pain? Has anyone else experienced this?
Tha pain is definitely not the muscles but the hip socket.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














