Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packers-Favre?

• Thread starter Thread starter Pamela
  • Start date Start date
I don't know about MVP - but I still laugh myself silly everytime I watch There's Something About Mary and Ben Stiller asks:

"What about Brett FAHHHH-VER-AH??"

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The pack is going to kill us next week, but they will not make it past the Rams, now ay in hell. Rams will destroy them in the playoffs if it comes down to it. Ans I will do the happy dance when it happens

I don't know about MVP, but he's definitely one of the best quarterbacks I've ever seen.....he dropped a log on my boys sunday. If he had a better team around him the pack would be neck and neck with the rams for best team in the NFL. When Farve is on he's as accurate as Warner but with one of the biggest cannons of all time.

MP5 said:
Kordell is going to get MVP this year.

if you would have said that at the beginning of this season you would have been laughed out of here so fast your head would spin. Now I don't know. The Bus has been hurt, and Kordell has been playing out of his mind and the Stillers have been winning. And to see how he's led the team has been a total shock. Hell he's been like a best buddy for the kicker (who sucks BTW). I saw a clip where he was trying to get the crowd to stop booing the kicker, and then I saw him run out on the field to congratulate him after making a field goal. He won't win MVP probably, but he deserves "Comeback Player of the Year" for sure.

Top Bottom