Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P-Slin: an excellent supplement for bulking

rikishi

Alright guys, I have generally been asking about supplement advice from you guys but now it's my time to tell you about something that I think is incredible.

The supplement is called P-Slin. It's like a selective insulin supp. It works to shuttle glucose toward muscle cells to be stored as glycogen and away from fat cells. I have been taking it for 3 months and I am gaining muscle and losing a shitload of fat while eating 600-700 g of carbs a DAY. Thats right, I am losing fat on a 700 g carb ed diet. Granted, my diet is perfect and I only eat complex carbs, but thats still pretty amazing.

It is not hormonal. Its some indian herb, but do not underestimate it. The difference is so noticeable when I do not take it. When I take it I can eat 200 g of carbs in one meal and my stomach will not feel full at all. When I do not take it, my stomach feels full and bloated if I eat that much. It is also great for preworkout and postworkout meals: when I take it with complex carbs preworkout, my stamina is a lot better in the gym because glycogen deposits in my muscles are larger. Postworkout its great to take because it will replace glycogen fast.

For the record, the company that makes this stuff (USP Labs) has a gigantic douchebag salesman as its owner who will tell you anything in order to make a sale. I hate him with a passion. HOWEVER, this product actually is that good. I would not swear by it and tell my EF buddies if it did not work well.

I suppose all supplements work differently for other people but this stuff is amazing for me. Like I said the difference between my meals with this and without this are so big that I cannot eat a meal without it.

You can find PSLin at the vitamin shoppe in pill form but it is 35 bucks for only 30 servings. You can buy it bulk for 3 times the value: 35 bucks for like 81 servings.

I mix PSlin bulk power with BCAA powder and Glutamine Powder and take it 15 minutes before every meal containing carbs, ESPECIALLY pre and post workout.

I really think this is the perfect non hormonal supplement for bulking other than food of course. The reason I took the time to post this is to try to help my EF bros on their bulking cycles because you guys help me tremendously with everything else. :D

P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams) By: USPowders

"The easiest way to explain how P-Slin™ works is it basically acts like an IV. It literally shuttles mass amounts (way more than what your body can do by itself – that’s why its so potent) of muscle-building proteins (amino acids) and carbohydrates (glucose) directly into your muscle cells! They say it’s “The World’s Most Powerful Natural Anabolic”. And the crazy thing is, it is. You will literally feel your muscles soaking up all of the nutrients within minutes after you take the P-Slin™ with the MassMonster shake.. Your muscles will get a ridiculous pump before you even walk into the gym!
  • Skin-Bursting Pumps!
  • Increased Strength & Power!
  • Significantly Improved Endurance!
  • Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc – All energy through improved cellular function, no sides!
  • Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!
  • Wicked Vascularity!
  • Fast-acting!
  • Increased Lean Body Muscle Mass!
  • Decreased Body fat!
  • Continues to work as long as you take it!
  • Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as stimulants, NO –products, etc – In Fact, P-Slin actually makes these more effective by helping your body utilize nutrients bette

Directions:

Take 400mgs twice a day with Pre and Post workout meals! Take 1
day off a week.

**21 Grams yeilds over a 2 month supply and about 80 doses.

WARNING:
P-Slin is a Powerful, natural anabolic and weight loss product. Please do not exceed the recommended one capsule per serving. P-Slin is safe for men and women that are above the age of 18. KEEP 0UT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN!"

This would be perfect mixed with WMS pre and post workout.

How much are you taking in each dose? 400mgs? Does the bulk powder come with a 400mg scoop? I do not have a scale, so it would be hard to accurately dose this.

Top Bottom