Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P.A.T.S Pats, Pats, Pats!!!

I obviously share your pain Y Lifter,lol. I'm a long time Raider fan and a huge Wolverine fan too so you can imagine my thoughts of Woodson and Wheatley too for that matter. When I saw Woodson come off that corner I knew he was going to get a sack and when I saw Brady hold on I was going nuts. With everything that happened after I couldn't believe my luck. Not only did the Raiders just win but my boy C.W. just won the game...this would be my best day ever,lol. Not so fast...Michigan alumni Brady, who rode on C.W. and Griese's coattails to get a national champ ring, fucked me again!!! Damn those sneaky Pats!!! I bet they had that play set up just so they could mess with our fragile Raider psychies!!!

Belicheck- "OK Tom, you go out and pump fake and get sacked and fumble the ball to the nearest possible Raider, then when the ref overturns it they'll be crushed and won't be able to think about playing D"

Brady-"Ok coach you mean use rule 21-3.89752-36819?"

Belicheck-"exactly...just like we practiced"

Brady-"yep I know the play, 'pump fake fumble replay overturn 320 left on 2'"

Damn those sneaky Pats!!!

What...are you on X or something? Did your buddy Darryl share his stash?

I'm not sure Brady ever tucked anyhow...it was so quick it seemed like Woodson's hit caused the ball to appear to tuck as Brady was trying to get the ball completely forward.

Sadly...Brady should have seen Woodson coming...DUH

Now I'm hearing rhumor that Jon G will not even play out his contract in Oakland.

A draft pick and $ will cause big Al D to give him the boot out da door early...

Al Davis is definitly either psychotic or suffering from Alzheimer's...

Those of us fair/foul weather fans will always be Silver and Black..

Y_Lifter said:
I think the word "WIN" is a bit of a stretch when used to describe what happened last Saturday.....

I don't think so Y lifter...If you think about it the Patriots still had to charge down the field twice..once to tie and once to win.

Re: RAMS vs STEELERS

TheGame2001 said:
Picking the winners is easy. Steelers Rams.

Picking the point spread is tougher.

Steelers cover and smoke New England.

Shockingly the eagles give St Louie a run but the rams win but don't cover.

Superbowl, the Rams blow Pittsburgh off the field.

Next time you give me - Karma have the balls to put your name there you Cocksucking Faggot!

Same here.. Unsigned Karma from some No-Nuts dingle whip..

Yes Captain... I am not so blinded by my fanaticism as to not give the pats a thumbs up, especially given the fucking bad ass blizzard they did it in...

I'm still allowed to pout aren't I ?

Top Bottom