Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P.A.T.S Pats, Pats, Pats!!!

Captain_insano

With the momentem after Saturdays Win against the Oakland Raiders the New England Patriots can savor this victory as well as looking foward to having a shot against the Pittsburg Steelers this coming Sunday.

Now I know that Pittsburg is the #1 seed but you can't overlook the arm of Brady and the New Englad Secondary ex. Law, and Milloy.

If last Saturdays game against the Oakland Raiders is any indication of what the Pats have in store for the Steelers this game may go down in history more popular even than Franco Harris's "Immaculate Reception"

Bring on the Steelers!

Go Patriots!!!!!

Blind fans....got to love em.

So you really want to be the team that get spanked by St. Louis in the Superbowl?

St. Louis is overrated.....

If The Patriots can beat the Steelers......they will win the whole thing........:)

WODIN said:
Blind fans....got to love em.

So you really want to be the team that get spanked by St. Louis in the Superbowl?

Who is blind? The pats had a little help but they marched down the field twice to score and win the game.

According to

NFL Rule 3, Section 21, Article 2

Note 2: When a Team A player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body. Also, if the player has tucked the ball into his body and then loses possession, it is a fumble.

Note 3: If the player loses possession of the ball while attempting to recock his arm, it is a fumble.

Hence the REF made the correct call.

Thank you and that is all for now,
Insano

Boy are you touchy about that call!!! LOL!!!

Just ment that fans are usually blind about there teams ability to win big. I'm just saying that irregardless of a terrible call by the officials, the Rams are going to roll through. They are just that good this year.

Now watch them lose to the iggles now that I have said this!

WODIN said:
Boy are you touchy about that call!!! LOL!!!

Just ment that fans are usually blind about there teams ability to win big. I'm just saying that irregardless of a terrible call by the officials, the Rams are going to roll through. They are just that good this year.

Now watch them lose to the iggles now that I have said this!

I know what you are saying Woddy but you seriously think that Phili has no shot whatsoever against the Rams?

If the NFL is fixed i think the superbowl match up should be the Patriots and Eagles to uplift spirts of what happened on Sept 11th. Now i am not going to say that will happen but it would be ironic...

Captain_insano said:

I know what you are saying Woddy but you seriously think that Phili has no shot whatsoever against the Rams?

If the NFL is fixed i think the superbowl match up should be the Patriots and Eagles to uplift spirts of what happened on Sept 11th. Now i am not going to say that will happen but it would be ironic...

Nah if the NFL were fixed it would be the NYG's in there.

I think that the Eagles have a decent shot but I also think that the Rams are on a major roll too.

Top Bottom